𓊈 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟎𝟔 𓊉

It seemed like it was a joke when a carriage was visible right in the same town that had been chosen to rest before leaving again the next day

The carriage was undoubtedly from some nobleman, unlike Cale's carriage which was white with gold decorations, that stopped carriage was black with gold and some decorations of blue gems, it seemed to be sapphire.

You could say that he even belonged to royalty.

'Whose will it be?'

His response was quickly answered as he saw a beautiful girl carefully climb down, being helped by a servant.

'Miss Amelia?'

She was Roksu's sister, the guy who had "kidnapped" him that night at the bar.

Behind her was her brother, who seemed to be in a bad mood and half asleep, his outfit looked like pajamas while her sister was dressed in a beautiful dark blue dress with gold details, it even had jewels embedded in it.

'Well...siblings tend not to be alike, I guess.'

Cale's carriage was approaching where Roksu and Amelia's carriage was stopped, who seemed to be going directly to a cabin.

The town where they had stopped was small but cheerful, there were people talking as they walked, their clothing was simple, it was obvious that in this town there were no nobles, or anyone who wanted to attract attention.

Cale looked out the window as both brothers entered the cabin that seemed to be the place where the people from outside stayed. It seems that they knew this town well and knew in advance where they could spend the night.

In a matter of minutes it was Cale's turn to get off the carriage, next to him was Ron already waiting along with Vice Capital Hillsman and other servants chosen by the Count and Countess.

'It was quite difficult to convince him to bring few...'

After all, Cale is fifteen years old, he had started acting out a few years ago but since he rarely went out and the rumors that were around were not that strong, Cale decided to start drinking alcohol.

It's a shame that the first time he went to drink in a tavern he met a curious handsome boy, and that he mistook him for a kidnapper...well, another embarrassing story to tell for the future.

"Young master, please a trusted servant since you were announcing our arrival would you like to have some tea?"

Ron asked with a smile, but of course Cale refused to drink the tea.

Especially since it had more lemons than a lemon tree itself.

───༒ ·♛· ༒───

When Cale entered his room he noticed three things; It was simple, the pillows seemed comfortable and it had nice paintings.

The first thing he did was take off the vest that had probably cost a lot of money to make and buy, but it was uncomfortable for him since he had a lot of clothes on him.