17. Luca owns the runway

I changed the book cover... what do you guys think??

Enjoy the chapter lovelies x

song: 'Loveeeeeee Song' by Rihanna and Future

Here's a little sneak peek behind Lorenzo 😉

——————————————————————————

Lorenzo's POV:

"I can." Angelina looks at me with surprise as she looks between Azalea and I. I shrug as I turn my head towards father.

"No offence father, but you drive like an 80 year old. If she needs to get home quickly we can just take one of my cars, I don't mind."

One of your cars? Are you trying to sound like a spoiled child?

I turn my attention back to Angelina as she looks at me sceptically before turning to Azalea. "Is that okay?" She asks, as Azalea nods. "Thanks, fatso, I owe you." She raises a hand to her face in a mock solute and I can't help but roll my eyes at her childishness.

"You're an embarrassment." I mutter with disdain as she smiles happily and pats my shoulder as she walks past.

I immediately turn my body away from her touch, but she doesn't notice. I turn around and walk in the direction of the garage entrance, and hear Angelina say goodbye.

"Bye Azalea, see you at school tomorrow!" She says as I groan softly and walk back to the living room, where Azalea solutes Angelina. "Hurry up." I scold as I turn around yet again, but this time I hear her light hurried footsteps behind me.

She struggles to keep up with my strides as I hear her breath begin to uneven, and I slow down just the slightest bit.

She soon falls into step beside me, and I look down at her as she looks up at me and smiles. I immediately look away, and I hear her sigh.

I see the entrance to the garage just ahead, and I push open the door, holding it open as she slips through.

"So, what one of your cars are we taking?" She asks curiously as I look between each of my vehicles. I had a few cars here and there, but an idea springs forth as light reflects off the deep red coat of paint on my motorcycle.

"We'll take my motorcycle. It's faster, and easier to manoeuvre around sharp corners." I walk up beside it as lift my right leg up and place it down on the other side, making myself comfortable as I look back towards her.

"Uh, are you sure we can't take a car? I don't really like bikes..." she trails off as I sigh.

"You do want to get home faster, right?" She nods, and I gesture to the seat behind me as she nervously steps forward, placing her hands on my shoulders as she pulls herself on and places her body against mine.

I start the engine and drive out of the garage, and as we drive away and over the hills, I hear Luca's sharp scream behind us.

Angelina's POV:

He leaps at me like a fucking ballerina as I step to the side. I watch as he glares at me mid air and falls onto the floor, and I slowly back into the living room.

"Angelina, what are you doing?" Dad asks, but I just hold a finger up to my lips. Luca comes storming into the room, and I smile nervously at him.