𝟭𝟲. 𝐌𝐮𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐤𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐤

In college,

Ishqi and Misha went back to their class when one of their friends who was from another course came to them. Her name is Madhu, Madhu hugged Ishqi and Misha and Misha looked at her and said, "What's the matter, tu apni behan ki shaadi attend karne kya gayi, you forgot us, no call, no message? Where were you?"

On this Madhu sat down and said, "No yaar, it is not like that, Do you know how much work is done in a marriage?".

Ishqi agreed and said, "Haa ye to hai, chal koi na tell me, how was the marriage?"

Madhu said happily, "It was very fun, I had a lot of fun. You know in Muh-dikhai my brother-in-law gave Di a very cute necklace ."

Hearing this, Ishqi was surprised and said, "muh-dikhai? What is this?"

On this, Madhu explained to her and said, "Yes, on the wedding night, when a husband sees his wife for the first time, he gives her a gift."

On hearing this, Ishqi whispered in Misha's ear, "Hey. That devil didn't give me anything."

Madhu had just left from there saying bye when Ishqi angrily said to Misha, "Hdd hai First of all, your brother forcefully married me and on top of that, he did not even give me any gift."

Seeing Ishqi getting angry like this, Misha replied smilingly, "Yes, now go home and fight, anyway today you have to fight on the topic of Sanjana also."

Thinking, Ishqi said, "Yes, you are right, today I will have to keep all the fear aside and talk to him. I was very scared of him, but today your brother will not be able to escape from me."

Misha laughingly said, "This is the only revolutionary idea we need. Don't leave him, aaj dikha hee dena ki biwi kise kahate hai."

Ishqi said in full enthusiasm, "Don't worry, let him come home now, I will tell him later."

So Misha interrupted her and said, "For that we will have to go home first, right?"

Hearing this, Ishqi held Misha's hand and pulled her with herself and said, "Yes, come on."

After some time, both of them were leaving for home when Mihir and Ruhi arrived there.

Seeing both of them going somewhere together, Mihir asked, "Where are you two going?"

Misha replied with a frown, "Now at this time we will not go to the club, so we are going home."

Hearing Misha's answer, Mihir looked at Ishqi and said in style, "When the destination is one, let's go together."

Then Misha interrupted him and said, "The destination is the same but the vehicle is different and anyway I only take Ishqi on my bike."

Saying this, Misha started the bike and went away with Ishqi. Mihir and Ruhi left for home in their car.

____________________________________________________________________.

Night time,

Ishqi was waiting for Rajveer while walking in her room. After some time, she heard the sound of Rajveer's footsteps, then Ishqi looked at Rajveer and said, "aa gaye aap?"

Rajveer came near Ishqi and said, "Yes, I guess I have come now."

Ishqi said in a serious tone, "I want to talk to you."

Today Rajveer was not feeling any hesitation or fear in Ishqi's words, which was giving a lot of peace to his heart. He was liking the fact that Ishqi is now slowly accepting him.

Responding to Ishqi's talk, Rajveer asked, "Yes Say, what do you want to talk about?"

Ishqi asked, "Have you leaked those pictures of Sanjana?"