3. Isabella

You could have accepted the battle but you asked for a bloody war.
______________________________

Alcohol, drunk teenagers,and thumping music. A party.

To say the place is huge would be like saying the Vikings are tiny. Okay,That was lame, but I kind of insert the Vikings in any similes I make

Golden arcs decorate the entrance all the way to the massive lounge area. The vaulted ceilings and the sweeping stairs only add to how ridiculously grandiose this place is — even for Royal Crest level. Jeez. There are even butlers serving drunk teenagers more drinks than they need..

When Tristan said it’s party night — right before the bugger sneaked off — I thought we’ll crash in one of the popular ‘royals’ houses.

We’ll drink their rich liquor, try to pretend that we belong to the same school that has the future prime minister and parliament members in the making and then piss off to nurse a hangover.

Tristan forgot to mention a tiny detail about the location of the party.

It’s in the middle of freaking nowhere.The mansion is hidden behind tall pine trees on top of a hill — no kidding. The owner is either way too private or way too gothic.

As I entered in I was met with an explosion of luxury and decadence. The interior was adorned with glittering chandeliers, plush velvet couches, and gleaming marble floors. The room was alive with the pulsating beat of the music, which throbbed through my veins as I made my way through the throngs of glamorous party-goers.

Waiters in sharp black suits moved gracefully through the crowd, offering trays of sparkling champagne and exotic cocktails. The air was heavy with the scent of expensive perfumes and the heady aroma of cigar smoke drifting from the VIP lounge.

In one corner, a DJ spun a mesmerizing mix of electronic beats, drawing dancers to the dance floor like moths to a flame. The energy was infectious, and I found myself swept up in the hedonistic revelry of the night.

The entire school is gathered here. Some sway to the loud, off-beat music. Outside, a few of the rugby team cannonball into the kidney-shaped pool — that has piss in it. Others howl as they play a drinking competition.

I sip from my second drink. I had one shot with Jeremy and the group as soon as we arrived and now, I'm walking around with this cocktail. There's barely a burn at the end, but I have a high tolerance, so this is nothing.

I need a distraction from all the scenes around me. I can’t believe Tristan and Jeremy buggered off — probably to go shag. Worst wingman ever.Dim colourful lights make my skin blend in colour. Me and Siya went to the bartender for a drink.

"Would you like whiskey sexy ladies?" black hair man wearing his black clothes with white apron tugged securely around his body asked with a smile.

"Allergic to whiskey, I would prefer vodka" I said and looked at siya for any response.

"Hey hottie,  I am not allergic, give me whisky." She said and leaned on the table her cleavage is revealing, not to lie she looks badass in her red, cleavage dress which are till her mid thigh

I am just wearing my black shiny dress which barely hides my thigh, quite short but I love it. With red gloss and my hair open. Siya said I look hot but to be honest I don't care, I really don't feel good after arguing with Ryan. Since I decided to come over here, Ryan refused to come, and didn't let Kai also join. It was damn awkward in the dining room today, no one uttered a word. Usually Kai and Ryan always start blabbering about anything with no reason.

Uncle always stays out, roaming around the world for business, so there are only 3 of us living in that huge villa.

"Back to party" siya's honey voice made me come back to reality.