𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒.

I felt really nervous as the plane was about to take off, like I'll be returning to Los Angeles again after being away for two fuckin' years because of the shit I got myself in to all in the name of love.

" Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking, please be seated and ensure your seat belts are fastened, your seat back are straight up and your tray table is are stowed . Make sure your carry-on items are placed comfortably under the seat before you and most importantly all cell phones should be turned off for everyone's safety . If you need anything call on the flight attendants , thanks for your attention " the pilots voice echoes and everyone starts doing the needful.

I quickly fasten my seat belt and made sure everything was perfect as expected,then turn to my aunt and she was already staring at me " Done!" I smile at her.

She smiles back at me " hope your cell phone is turned off?"

" Yeah"I reply and she just nods and look away.

Meet my aunt, Ms Jennifer, my Dad's little sister who has been like a mother to me since I lost my mom.

Auntie Jen is really a woman with a heart of gold and I'm so happy to have her as an aunt as well as a lovely mother.

She's everything a girl needs in a mother.
With out her in my life, I guess by now I'll be in the land of no return.

She had helped me escape the hell I created for myself, two years ago.

Flash back.

As soon as I and Jayden walks out of the building he pulls me into a hug.

And all the tears I've been holding back in there starts pouring down my cheeks like a heavy rain fall.

" I wish I listened to you" I sobs on his shoulder.

" It's Okay " he pats my back gently .

" I really thought Chase was changed, but I didn't know the devil was pretending to be who he isn't just so he could win a fucking bet  "I sniff and wipe my eyes with my palms"He was created by the devil to be a player cause God creates only angels and I guess you are one of the angels created "I say and he chuckles gently.

" I maybe I am "

"Definitely you are " I laugh and we pull away from each other. "Do you think Chase is ever going to regret what happened tonight??" I ask.

" Yeah"

"What makes you think so?? "

" He truly loved you but he couldn't chose his heart over the bet, his reputation and friends always comes first in everything he does and I feel sorry for him cause he has Lost the only person that makes him happy just to win a damn bet "he says and I narrow my eyes at him in surprise.

" How did you know all this?? " I ask quizzically.

" Who else do you expect to know??" He laughs and I just shrug my shoulder with a small smile across my face." look, Chase is my twin brother and I know him more than anyone else does. He can fool everyone with his bad boy lifestyle but not me" he say.

" Why not??? "

" Because I can see through every mask he wears even when he is fooling everyone. "