Chapter XXVIII <Run>

Asslam o alikum!

Guys I have an important piece of news for you all, this story only has few parts left as I'm gonna finish it soon but don't worry my new story "Lucain" Is gonna be upload.

Aisha looked at them, with absolute shock.

"You bastard."

She looked at Aaraiz with tears in her eyes. "A-Aaraiz is this true? No no it can't be, it's all lie." Tears started falling from her eyes. Before the conversation could start, a man entered. He wasn't visible.

"Here you go, I bet you haven't seen my son yet Aaraiz....Khan." The rival spoke but he said the word 'khan' in a mocking way..

"Aisha! I wanted to bring you here but my father won." Both of them laughed at this.

"I don't know you?" Aisha inquired confused, she was trying to recognize the voice.

"Your memory is very bad, we just meet yesterday, in your hotel." She still didn't understood, who this shit is?

"look I don't know you. Stay silent." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh the person you bumped into is me dear Ais-."

"Don't you fucking say my Wife's name." Aaraiz interrupted him, his voice was deep and full of anger.

"Oh sorry sorry I forgot Mr. Aaraiz Khan is here too. Oh but you're tied and can't do anything."

"Open these ropes once, then I'll tell you."

"Ohh" The man, who just came in few minutes ago, moved towards Aaraiz. He punched on his stomach.

"Aaraiz."

Aisha closed her eyes, unable to bear the torture with her husband.

They beat him, beat him till he was half-conscious. Aisha pleaded them to stop but on Aisha's pleads they beat him more.

Soon a man entered, he came towards the rival and whispered something in his ears.

"Come let's go. We have something to take care of."

He said to his son, they both started going but the son of rival stopped and went towards the machinery area. He came back with a smirk and looked at Aisha, who was busy in helping her husband.

"I have changed the temperature to minus thirty."

He left leaving her pleading as the room was already cold.

"Aaraiz it's cold." Aisha whispered, Aaraiz felt his eyes tearing up like hers, because of him she had to suffer this much.

He looked at her. Hazel against hazel the only thing between was tears. "Aishii bear for sometime, I'm thinking of a way."

"Aisha." Aaraiz called after sometime.

"You okay?" She said tears were still falling from her eyes.

"Move front a bit and take out the knife from my socks." Aaraiz slowly spoke, while her eyes widen with happiness.

Maybe they can escape.

She quickly went forward, while crawling, towards his legs. Using her tied hands, she searched his socks and soon found a small knife. After taking it out, she moved back towards Aaraiz.

"Cut these ropes." He said while getting up, sitting straight. The ropes were of fine quality and because of tying them hard, she was facing difficulty in cutting them.

"It's difficult, it's not cutting." She whispered.

"Aishii please try again." Aaraiz whispered back.