The desk (chris)

Amelia: I admire chris in the front seat. We are driving home from filming a car video. Chris has been my best friend for as long as a remember, I have had feelings for him for about 3 years. Only Nick knows. ( this next part is nick texting Amelia)

Nick: wow u must rlly like him

Me: stfu
Nick: yk I'm right Amelia
Read 9:50 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight's my turn to sleep in Chris's room. These are the nights I look forward to. When we pulled into the drive way Chris sprinted out the front seat and open my door. He's such a gentleman. But I know deep down he's horny as fuck. I grabbed my things but Chris offered to help so I handed him a few things. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the door. I kicked off my shoes and walked to Chris's room. I layed down on his bed and sighed " what's wrong princess?" Chris asks. " princess?" I ask. I got butterflies. "Yeah, your my princess." I bit my lip. I'm pretty sure he saw me. He asked me if I wanted to play fortnite with him and I said no because I was pretty tired. He sat down at his desk. I was pleasuring myself because I was so horny I couldn't wait any longer. Chris was playing really aggressive with his controller. I wish he would play with me like that. I couldn't take it anymore. I crawled under his desk. I opened his legs and he didn't say a thing he only bit his lip. I could see the boner in his pants. I started rubbing it back and forth. "Amelia. W- what are you doing." He moans. I starting rubbing faster and at this point he was trembling. His hands were shaking. I pulled his Grey sweatpants down. The boner got bigger. All he had on was his navy blue boxers. I pulled those down as well. " Amelia where is this g- going." He stuttered. I knew he couldn't hold it in anymore. " Be quiet and let me do my job" I said. I grabbed his dick and started stroking it as hard as I could. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. I put my mouth around it. Holy fuck his dick is huge. "Is this really happening?" I thought to myself. " Oh Amelia " He moaned. I could tell he was enjoying it. I could hear the gunshots in his headset. He died. I could tell because he let go of his controller. He grasped my neck forcing me on the bed. I lay legs wide open. He teases me with his tip. He slides his finger in the waist of my thong. He pulls it down and slides his fingers in me. " oh chris!" I scream. He puts his hand around my mouth. "Be quiet princess. They will hear you." Chris whispers in my ear. "OK daddy." I whisper back at him. He goes faster. His sweat was dripping on me. " are you ready?" He asks. " yes" I exclaim. He takes his dick out and cums in my mouth. I didn't miss a drop. It tasted so good. He slid back into me. He got slower when I heard a ding from his phone.

Matt
Matt: yo wtf is going on in your room why do I hear screaming? Don't tell me you and Amelia are.. yk?
Chris: mind your business

Matt: your fucking disgusting man
Read 10:47 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------
" go faster" I tell Chris. He throws his phone at the head of the bed. He goes faster. Way faster then he did before. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I can't. I cumed all over. He stopped. " we gotta clean this up before they see it." Chris says " sorry " I say " it's ok princess. We can keep going later. Get dressed. " He says. "That was amazing" I thought to myself