2. Jealous Cat Season

Haerin's dorm, 7:00 am.

The alarm sound echoed in the room. Haerin raised her head in shock and looked around, searching for her cell phone. The flat object was vibrating on the nightstand, the alarm still beeping. She quickly slid over and picked up her phone, swiping the Stop icon.

The room was quiet again.

Haerin glanced at the single bed a meter away from her, she got up and stepped over to it, she climbed onto the bed and laid on her side, hugging Danielle.

Danielle opened her eyes slowly, "Good morning." She said in a voice that was still a little sleepy. There was only a murmur in response.

"How was your sleep?" She turned her body and immediately faced Haerin, the cat-eye closed her eyes.

"Not so good." Haerin said, "It felt weird sleeping in a new place, and what's even weirder is that our beds are separate." She opened her eyes, "But the best thing is, every morning I'll open my eyes and you're the first thing I see." Haerin continued her words.

Danielle smiled from ear to ear, "You're so cute." She said softly. Haerin stared at Danielle's face, and the crescent-shaped curve of her eyes when she smiled. She pulled the Australian into her arms, and inhaled the fragrance of her hair.

Danielle closed her eyes, "We should shower soon, Hanni will pick us up at eight."
"You can go first." Haerin said.
"What are you going to wear?" Danielle kissed Haerin's chin and got out of bed.

"Just my white shirt, and black jeans."
"You'll attract the attention of the girls out there."
"Minji does it better. Besides, it's just normal clothes, and I'm yours, I have no intention of attracting anyone's eyes."

Danielle stopped her hand that was about to open the bedroom door, she looked at Haerin with a surprised facial expression, "What's wrong with you this morning? Throwing sweet words at me." She let out a giggle.

Haerin got up from the bed, she took the water bottle on the nightstand and unscrewed the cap, drinking the water. She put the bottle back and walked over to Danielle, kissing her forehead, "That's the way I feel about you." She said.

"Oh Haerin..." Danielle placed her palms on his chest, feeling touched.

Danielle was still not used to Haerin's nature like this even though they had been dating for almost two years. Haerin was mostly silent and only nodded in agreement, or mumbled a bit if she disagreed with something.

Her feelings were something she kept to herself, and Danielle was the only person she allowed to know, but it also depended on her mood.

They locked eyes intensely, and Danielle moved her face forward, kissing Haerin's lips. The kiss was light and gentle at first, both of them enjoyed it so much.

And then the kiss went deeper, Haerin's lips exploring Danielle's tiny, soft lips. The Australian made a small sound that sounded like a moan, and the cat-eye felt something hot rushing through her body, part of it creeping into her heart, making it beat faster.

And some of it was free-falling to her core, making it throb.

She pulled her face away and pressed her cheek against Danielle's, and she could feel both their faces and bodies heating up.

It felt so weird, she wanted more, but she also felt like she had to limit herself.

Haerin looked at Danielle's face, with heavy breathing, "You should take a shower now." She said, turning her eyes away from the Australian's longing gaze.

What's wrong with me?

7:30 am.

Haerin adjusted her shirt, she left the top button open. She brushed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.