~Chapter 14~

The early morning air was crisp as I stood by the shimmering lake, the first rays of sunlight breaking over the horizon. I took a deep breath and began to pray to my father, Poseidon. It was time to pull the "you owe me" card, and I hoped he'd come through for me this time.

"Father," I said, addressing the sea, "We need to talk, you owe me for what you did to my mother and I would like a ship for our quest to the sea of monsters."

Before I even finnished talking, the water began to churn and roil, as a massive form rose from the depths of the lake. It was the USS Constellation, a majestic warship, its sails unfurled in the wind. A note fell into my hands, written on it was the words: Take the ship as a gift, once you name her, she shall always answer your call no matter how far away you are.

"This is the first step into a good relationship." I grinned. "Alright I'll name you... Leonidas."

The ship seemed to hum as a breeze blew through its sails. I watched in amazment as the name was ingraved into the ship's hull as a black wolves figurehead was added to it.

"Now, we need some help in our quest, alright, now I am going to need your guys help so get out here."

The shadows around me churned as eleven Cyclopes, the Minotaur, and five skeletons appeared.

"Welcome back," I began, "From this day on, you will serve me. You shall be guards and protect us in our journey, do you understand?"

The seventeen monsters nodded in understanding and eagerly boarded the ship, already preparing it for the journey. It was a sight to behold, with these massive creatures working together with the precision of a well-oiled machine.

I then summoned the two largest Stymphalian Birds, ravens I named Huginn and Muninn, after Odin's legendary ravens, to serve as lookout and messengers. They perched on the ship's mast, their beady eyes sharp and vigilant.

Soon, the rest of the campers began to arrive at the lakeside, their eyes widening in amazement as they beheld the USS Constellation, a true marvel of the sea.

"Clarisse, Ethan, Silena!" I called out to them. "Our vessel awaits. Let's set sail and retrieve the Golden Fleece to save Camp Half-Blood."

The three stepped aboard, their expressions a mix of awe and jealousy at the ship's grandeur. The atmosphere was electric with anticipation, and as we prepared to cast off, we could feel the eyes of every camper upon us. Clarisse, Ethan, and Silena brought their belongings onto the ship.

The crowd on the shore watched with bated breath as Leonidas set sail, its magnificent figurehead leading the way.