Introduction!

Saaral Vaishnavi ! 💙

      An innocent girl. A girl who always insecure about her own perspective , body and so on. An average study girl. She hates chemistry to the core in school , but it's doesn't affect her score on the subject , that leads her to took that subject as major to pursue bachelor degree. She has lovely family and school friends as constant and very own little world.

   She was not the one who talkative , who steal everyone's attention doing chirpy and cute things.  Yes she is an introvert. That made her to thought herself as an unattractive girl from everyone.

Sasi Kumar ! ❤️

     An ambivert may be extrovert boy. Who has dusky skin tone and lovely voice. He has so much intrest in chemistry.  He living his alone family life as his parents seperated their paths to lead a happy life with their new partner's.

    His sister family is his only hope and happiness after his two buddies. He lost his first love before a year of relationship. He always treat everyone in same way as they are friends but he never let them invade in his personal things.

Other main characters !

   Nithian  - sasi's buddy

   Neha - vaishu's best friend.

   Jessie - HOD of chemistry

Disclaimer!

It's basically a thanglish story. When you like this story please do votes and comments as it's the only thing which you can give to me ! So pls took a minute to vote and comment ! ❤️