8. sure, your ass is grown.

🎶 Beautiful mess

||T U S H I T A||

Life is a tragic rollercoaster. Sometimes we are enjoying and other Times we are mourning over it. They say. Really?

Because I don't think so. From the day i step in this filthy world all over jealousy, dextrousness, wittiness and so on.

I didn't get my enjoying time yet. Why? Did i do something. No! Hell no. I didn't but from the day i born I just felt loneliness, frustrated and when I was getting stable with my emotions- key word 'getting'- that tragic thing happened. No fuckkk.

And i opened my eyes. I was not dreaming for that I've to sleep first. I was not sleeping I was just laying because these days more specifically after my wedding with that jerk I've nothing to do.

Monday I've nothing to do,
Tuesday I've nothing to do,
Wednesday, Thursday...

Ohh shit I remembered I wanted to ask something to that asshole.

And he's not in the room. Nowhere. I wasted no time and Hurriedly running down the stairs I looked at Ahaan who is just few feet away from the main door ready to go out. "Ahaan wait!"

He stopped and looked at me through his shoulder frowning his brow while I ran towards him catching my breath. "What?" He grumped.

"I can't stay home all day without doing nothing" I stated the very big nuisance.

"You want to go at work with me" he asked frowning his brow while I shook my head.

"No, I mean I want to join my classes"

"You aren't stepping outside the house"

"First of all i can go outside whenever I want, you can't cage me inside this home all time, second of all i do online classes, father doesn't let me join college offline, so to continue my classes I need laptop" I finished while he listened uninterested putting his hand on his pockets. He fucking dared to ignore my words like a fucking housefly seriously! I was so furious and then ha had that much gut to say "Are you done talking?"

Making my blood boil as i snapped my fingers moving my hand forward just infront of his face kindly asking him. Key word -kindly- "No, give me one of your car, I want to go home to bring my stuff"

"Go back to room I'm getting late" he turned around ready to leave while I ran infront of him standing on the door with my arms wide open to stop his way. Yes i know, stupid move no very stupid move because he can easily move me aside but i know he won't. Or May be he can. Showing him I've upper hand in this I said "Give me the key or I don't mind walking there"

"Little girl" is he serious or what I am a girl but not little. No way. "do you know something called licence, do you even have that" he mocked making my blood boil as I glared at him. Firstly he is not giving me keys secondly he's ordering me wow bro, one is that you can not order me. Hence proving my point

"I am a twenty one years old grown ass woman. We have seven years age gap doesn't mean I am little girl. it's you who is old." I blurted out while he poked his cheek with his tongue, tilting his face with a smirk. That smirk how much I really want to wipe that off of his face. Now again he opened that filthy mouth of his "Sure your ass is grown. round and soft. Big enough to fit on my hands." I widened my eyes at his shameles remark as I quickly folded my arms on my chest feeling his eyes scanning my body. "Are you giving me the key or not?"

"I ain't letting you go alone."

"Then i will go with your driver."

"You dont need to bring back your old stuffs, make a list whatever you want i will send my man to buy new ones for you." He arrogantly said walking past me while I clenched my fists in anger. Grabbing a plastic flower placed on the vase near the door I threw it on his back while he groaned in annoyance and looked back at me with a glare. "Tushita i swear you fucking getting on my damn nerves! You need some lessons" He was about to walk back towards her when suddenly his phone buzzed on his pocket. Taking out it he send me a last glare before walking out of the home while answering the call.

 Taking out it he send me a last glare before walking out of the home while answering the call

🎶

Sitting in the sofa placed on the corner of the balcony I fiddles with the hem of my dress The telephone is pressed on my ear which I found on a room while roaming around. which is actually Ahaans' home office as one of the maid had informed me

"You didn't even call once to hear from me." I said to my father on the other line of the phone.

"I was busy." He answered I can hear him sigh.

"You never get enough time to give your daughter. You didnt even there in the wedding when he took me away." I asked lowly enough for my father to hear as I again heard a sigh from him.

"Why don't you want me father?" A silent tear rolled down my eyes as my lips wobbled for the lack of affection i got from my father."

"Is this because i am the reason you lost her?"

"Did i ever say this to you?" Hearing this now this time I sigh and actually a long one because how can he even say that.but gathering the courage I asked him "Then why you always push me away?"

"I never pushed you away, tushita. Everything i am doing is for your good.'

She wiped the tears off her cheek while taking a deep breath "What's the good in marrying me off to him? I was better with you."

" You aren't safe with me." Seriously he has this much guts to say this. I am his daughter and he's a mafia and he is saying he is not capable of saving me. "What did you mean by this. father?" I narrowed my brows in confusion hearing the unexpected words from him.

" Forget about it." It was silent for few seconds before he said again that "Don't go outside of the house without Ahaan."

" Why?"

'I don't think he would appreciate it." Somehow I wasn't convinced at his answer but i didnt ask further "Take care, i will visit you soon." His answer was not assuring it was a formality. I let out a deep sigh after hanging up the call. Clutching the phone tightly on my hands i stared at the night sky with a heavy heart.

 Clutching the phone tightly on my hands i stared at the night sky with a heavy heart

🦅