INVITATION

Excuse my flaws !
Do votes and comments ! ❤️✨

***********************************

" Finally , intha oru gandam tha muduchuta mudunchuthu " vaishu took her physical chemistry notes to prepare for her last sem exam.

" Karumo pesama , msc.organic chemistry eduthu itha avoid panni irukala Ella en neram. " While cursing herself she pulled the drawer to take note and pencil. But the mission to find pencil continues more than 15 mins.

" Intha mission to find pencil ku illayanga oru end uhh " vaishu uffed and sat leaning on the chair.

" Seri poh pencil illana pen uhh " After putting the cap on back side of the pen , she opened the note and sighed soon to find the pencil between the pages.

" Ithu enna namaku puthusa " like this she continued to study but soon she felt like giving up but she didn't have any other option. Initially she hates chem , now she love this but still this physical chemistry test her patience.

After long three hours successfully she fell in sleep by placing her head on the book.

" Paapa "
Her mom called her and slowly caressed her head to wake her. But being a sleepy queen she took her mom's hand and placed it under her chin and continue her sleep. 

" Vaishu wake up , nalaiku exam iruku fail Mattum ana kalyanam tha " her mom said which made her to wake up.

" Maatha jiii " Vaishu squealed when her mom broke into loud laugh by looking her kiddo daughter whose hair is not look less than kuruvi koodu with messy bun and she looks like a suniyakaara paati of chotta Bheem with a long dark green maxi.

Vaishu felt ease by looking at her mom's smile after losing her father it's very rare to look her smile.

" Ponnu mela pesamey illa maatha jiii unaku " vaishu said while pouting.

" Alaguhhh dii thango nee " Her mom said and kissed her cheeks. Soon vaishu had ear to ear smile.

" Ice uhh la vena meenu ! First vantha vishyatha sollu naa padikanum " vaishu defended her mom.

" Eppadi? Dream laya ? " Her mom asked  in return which emotionally damaged vaishu.

" Mummie " vaishu whined at her counter. Their counters continued till her mom's mind remind something.

" Oi nalaiku exam muduchutu vaa I have surprise for you " her mom said.

" Heyuuuuhh super ey let me guess , are we going for a trip to wayanad ? "
Vaishu asked but her mom nodded no , and her face fell eventually.

" But we will go after 4th sem " her mom said making her to smile again.

" Apo ! Enna surprise mommiee ? " Vaishu.

" You will come to know but after exam my yaar " her mom said left as she know her presence continue more than a minute absolutely her cute daughter would make her say what was that.

" Mommiee , mummy meenuuu " vaishu stopped calling when she didn't hear the disappearing steps.  After consoling herself , she started to prepare for exams.

***********************************

Next day. !!!!

The sun started to hide itself behind the clouds making the surrounding little dark than before as time pass. The little chill breeze of December kept the balcony of every house being engaged with people's.  A sparkling stars with half moon , did their own magic.

Vaishu , Neha and her mom meenu too enjoyed the view after finishing their dinner with talks about the day. Being an introvert , vaishu is more comfortable with her appa and amma than any children could. Initially as a parents of single child meenu and her husband felt guilt for not having another one to support their children after their absence but it's all turn up and down when they meet Neha ! Who is maybe best friend of vaishu for society , but for meenu she is the unblooded twin sister of vaishu and daughter of meenu.

" Now its time for surprise. " Meenu said and eyed to Neha. Neha too nodded and left. When Neha comes , vaishu squealed with tears after reading the invitation regarding graduation day.

" Mummy I am going to meet him " vaishu said with tears.

" Yes you are going to meet him after one and half years. " Neha assured her again.

" I am so happy " vaishu said while jumping and throwing her hands in air. 

" We too vaishu ... ! But " meenu started to speak which confused vaishu.

" Are you ready to meet him again ? " Meenu asked which made vaishu's face to loss the colours.

Yes , meenu ma too know about her feelings towards him even once she met him to thank him as a mother of vaishu in past.

Vaishu didn't speak anything , Neha and meenu ma sighed.

" We are not barrier for your love vaishu. But we are barrier to protect you from getting broken again. That's why ma asking you this " Neha said.

Vaishu longingly looked at her mom as she knows sometimes her best friends fails to support her as she is second mom for her but her mom ? not. As she is her first friend and guardian more than a mom.

" Nee po ! " Meenu said.

In a second vaishu hugged her like a kola bear.

" Thank you meenu " vaishu whispered. 

" Seems I am third wheel here ! Sangattam pandringa pahhhh " Neha whined at the mother and daughter duo who kissing eachother cheeks alternatively while giggling.

" Aii vaalu / vandu " meenu ma and vaishu called her in same time which made Neha to join with them by parting their hug from one side.

At last once again in her life vaishu remembered.....

   "  Friends like a family , family like a friends "

To be continued ...! ❤️💙