3. What Happened?

Haerin followed Minji to an empty table in the corner, she pulled out a chair and waited until Danielle sat down, "What would you like to drink?" She asked as she bent her body slightly until her head was almost at Danielle's level, "Anything other than alcohol, Coke is fine." Danielle smiled gently at her.

Haerin turned to Minji and Hanni, "What about you guys?"

"Two soju, for me and Hanni, she wants to try it, and don't forget the mineral water." Minji said. Haerin glanced at Hyein, the girl was still standing, her eyes staring at the direction of the entrance, "Why don't you take a seat?" She asked.

"Can I sit in the bar area? It's easier to order drinks there." Hyein said. Haerin just stared at her, she then glanced at Sullyoon, and back at Hyein.
"I know, I will take care of her." Hyein rolled her eyes and then looked at Sullyoon, "Let's go, you come with me." she said.

The three of them then walked away.

Danielle leaned forward towards Minji and Hanni, "What do you think about Sullyoon?" She asked with excitement, "I think she's a nice girl, she's very shy. I feel kind of bad for her since Hyein is her roommate." Hanni chuckled, "Maybe she can make Hyein act a little more normal." Minji added.

Danielle's eyes widened, "I'm more worried about her being overwhelmed by Hyein's extra behavior, poor girl."

"Who knows, maybe Hyein could make her more active and confident." Hanni chuckled.
"Oh my gosh, we've only known her for two days and we're already acting like know-it-alls." Danielle said, her eyes still wide.
"What do you think would happen if two people who are completely opposite became roommates? And even better, they sleep in the same bed. What do you think would happen?" Minji raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing will happen!" Hanni slapped Minji's arm, "What? That crazy giraffe needs someone to take care of her, she's too wild. They'll make a good couple, they look cute together."
"Sullyoon might not like it, after all..." Hanni moved her face forward, her expression was serious, "We don't know if she's gay or not." She whispered.

"With a face like that she can be whatever she wants to be." Minji grinned, Hanni shot her a judgmental glance.

"Guys, just let them be, either they become friends, or a couple, or nothing at all. Although I agree with Minji, the two of them look good together." Danielle let out a giggle.

"But I really want to be friends with her, she seems like the kind of friend who would always support you and show genuine interest in you, she would also accept you for who you are. And if she disagrees with your actions, she will tell you in a gentle way." Hanni said.

"Ooohh!" Danielle clasped her hands together in front of her chest, "You described it very well. Yes, I hope she is like that." She grasped Hanni's hand.

Minji looked at the two of them strangely.

"Your chat looks fun, can we join in?" A young man with shaggy hair suddenly appeared and pulled up a chair next to Minji's, and placed his bottle of soju on the table.
The three of them had yet to say anything when the seat next to Danielle was occupied by a tall skinny young man, "Oh, is this the new girl that people are talking about?" he said while staring at Danielle. "Actually, our friend is coming over soon..." Minji pointed to the seat next to Danielle, which Haerin was supposed to occupy.

Where did the cat go? Why isn't she back yet?

"Aaah, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Ha Joon, a sophomore majoring in Engineering, and this is my friend Eun Sung, he's majoring in economics." Said the shaggy-haired one. Minji, Hanni, and Danielle immediately bowed their heads.