11. To fuck her against the glass wall

Yrr.. why you guys are not voting.

I literally abandoning all my work i write this and update you twice a day thrice a day sometimes. But you still don't VOTE__COMMENT.

DO YRR.. it's free of cost.

Now i am only gonna update when all the chapters have atleast 10 votes and 5 comments.
🎶 Feel good (Gryffin,illenium)

||A U T H O R||

||A U T H O R||

Ahaan Rai Singhania is man who doesn't think beyond money power and crime. He plays his game. Mastered in manipulation and if it doesn't work then his gun always does. He never need anything in his life. Only one thing that bothers him, he didn't save his mother.

That night. Instead he save someone who he didn't even knew. A complete stranger,just because his mother said him to save her.

Did he regret it. Does he regret it?

May be yes. Because his mother would have been alive if he didn't listen to her that night.

His father would never though of him as a failed son. but he can't do anything. He was a child then. A mere teenager.

"But how does it include years when we met just week ago" Listening to her question he just internally laughed. But doesn't said anything.

He was intensely looking at her eyes. While she was confused from the sentence he blurted out just a seconds ago. She was like in her own thoughts. He was smirking thinking what would her face would like when he will do the things she couldn't imagine of. Seeing her mind off the radar he said "Shh."He placed his lips softly on hers not giving the chance to finish her words.

"You dont question me, tushita."

"I want to know what you meant by that"

"Curiosity killed the cat." Her eyes narrowed at his statement when he let out a low chuckle.

"Not all time digging on the history will lead you to treasure. you may end up digging your own grave. So you better stay away from it." Moments passed by in silence, they just stared at eachother. None of them said anything further when Ahaan suddenly got up from her, standing straight She hesitantly sat on the sofa while he grabbed his shirt which was placed beside her.