•Extra 0.8

REQUESTED PinkBlade3712
⚡️Hoppy HopscotchxBobby bearhug❤️
(HUMAN/DATING/CARTOON AU)
'I'll be there to cheer you on when you reach the moon(<3)'
————————————-
A very critterific day for the smiling critters!!
Picky Piggy was getting fruit,Dogday was busy trying to play fetch with Catnap,Kickin was throwing around a frisbee,Crafty Corn was painting,Bubba Bubbaphant was reading books along with Kitsune,as the other critters(crew) were playing soccer around.
"What about Bobby bearhug and Hoppy Hopscotch?"
Well,heard from one of the critters,Symphony Mouse.
They were busy doing..Girlfriend stuff for some random of reasons.Who knew,Not the critters.
———————————
'Hoppy! You look so cute!' Bobby said twirling around herself,she was dressed up as a little ol' princess and you've guessed Hoppy,she's the prince. Not something very 'cute' for her to wear something big or fancy like a dress that Bobby is wearing, so Bobby decided to make her the prince. Cute right?
Biscuits,critters thought about them.
Why biscuits? Well,they thought it was crazier than the ships of 'dognap' but who knew.As well as who wanted to know;As the girls were playing up with dress up and around with eachother then the green bunny had to ask.
'Bobby,what exactly are we dressed up like this for?'
The red bear sparkled and glimmered.
'We are doing a little mini show for the critters! Won't it be fun?'She said full of excitement as while for Hoppy,she felt awfully and oddly skeptical for this 'play' they are doing.If not known she has stage fright.A very big phobia.Still she is willing to do anything for Bobby and when anything,everything.
As they practiced the moves before they did it a whole while after.
As the show begins and the critters watch in the theatre until the show starts.Hoppy felt a little skeptical. Not just a little.A lot more.Bobby had looked at her while Hoppy stuttered a bit behind the curtains and hugged her arms.
'Hey hoppy are you sure you wanna do this?'
She said worriedly,as the bunny looked at her with a glance.
'I'm sure..anything for you Bobby..'
She said,she was very nervous looking the bear saw.She held hoppys face.
'Hoppy..you know you don't have to do this! You look very skeptical about it and I don't want you—'
'I just don't want you to think I'm a scaredy cat..I'm sorry..'
Hoppy said cutting Bobby off as she mumbled a little.
'I feel weak..'
The both thought and Bobby gave her a kiss on the cheek.
'Aww hoppy! You know you didn't have too! In fact you are the bravest person I have ever met.Come on now. Let's go!'
She said leading hoppy out,Hoppy felt well...braver.
They lived happily ever after🤯

Words:467