CHAPTER 5 ● IN HIS ARMS

Author/ pov...

Prisha is knocked out in Rudransh's arms, with moonlight shining in and a cool breeze breezing through. Rudransh is wide awake, looking after her, running his fingers through her hair, and just admiring her beauty. It's 3:00 in the morning.....

Prisha got all up in his space while she was asleep, sweetly rubbing her nose on his chest. She sensed something off, causing a small grin to form on Rudransh's face as he playfully held her nose.

(Aap aab bhi vahee gaharee neend mein sone vaalee ho .)

"'You're such a heavy sleeper",' he said softly before planting a kiss on her forehead. However, his peaceful moment was shattered when Prisha kicked him hard in her slumber. '
Ouch!' he let out a curse in frustration.

(neend mein bhee aapake pair band nahin rahate abhee bhee laat maar rahee ho )

"Your legs don't stay stoped even in sleep, you're still kicking." He said while goaning in pain

"Ouch, "he winced as Prisha's hand landed on his cheek.

"'What the heck!' he muttered in annoyance. Peeking at Prisha, he noticed she was sleeping but still hitting him like she was sleep-fighting. Surprisingly, she was in a deep slumber. "

His eyes widened more as she ended up dozing off right on top of him.

" 'Seriously, what is this girl up to?' he thought. For the first time, he felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart raced uncontrollably, all because of Prisha. She had one hand on her chest, legs entwined, and her face buried in her neck, sending an array of sensations through Rudraansh....

"(apanee in natakhat harakaton se marane ka iraada hai kya) He whispered and embraced her in his arms

Do you intend to kill with these naughty acts of yours?...

Prisha didn't move for a few minutes, so he just stayed there lying quietly, holding her in his arms, cherishing the moment and holding her close to his heart. But then, he felt movements again.

Because of that, he made her lay on the ground. With his body supporting him, he lay over her and noticed she was smiling in her sleep. Maybe she's dreaming, he thought to himself, and seeing her smile made him smile too. As he saw her smile, he felt himself melting like a warm candle.

"(bina kuchh kar hee maarane ka pakka iraada bana liya hai aapane.)

You have made up your mind to kill without doing anything. He said sitting near her

He was hovering above her, his hands supporting his weight while he gazed at her intently. Suddenly, Prisha's eyes started fluttering as she slowly woke up. Confused and startled to see Rudraansh above her, she mistakenly thought something negative and ended up kicking him hard,
causing him to fall down in pain.

fuckk !!!! he cursed his hand moved on his sensitive part where she kicked him...

for god sake stop kicking me !!!

In frustration, he cursed and clutched the area she had kicked. Prisha, seeing him in pain, took the chance to get up quickly, only to realize they were on the roof's highest point with no stairs in sight....

--------------------------------------

Prisha/ pov

, I just don't get why this guy is coming after me and what his whole deal is, bringing me here and all. Like, what's the deal with his intentions...