3

3→First Encounter.

.....

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'Momm!!' Jennie chirped both hugged each other dearly and pull after some moments.

She only came home on holidays or festival.

'I missed you mom so much.' She said smiling 'Me too dear.' Mrs Kim said in affection.

'Dad!' She squeal and held his hand he smile at his daughter while caressing her hair softly.

'Hello uncle and aunty!' Hobi said and bowed they nod smiling Jennie giggles and widen her eyes.

'Oh gosh!' She mumbled and held lisa hand showing puppy eyes she giggles

She step in forgetting everyone...

'Don't feel bad for us I can understand your feeling. We do the same when we saw our parents and home.' Lisa said giggles she sigh in relief and giggles.

'Mom! Dad! She is ms Lalisa Manoban  good friend of mine she is a model of seoul city.' Jennie said excitedly lisa smile at them bowing and mumbled hello sweetly

They greeted too.

'He is Hansul Lisa noona's baby.' Jen said smiling affectionately to hansul who hide behind her mumma make other awed at his cuteness.

'Hey bub don't be afraid to us we are like your grandma and grandpa.' Mrs Kim said sweetly he nod head shyly.

'And he is Jeon Jungkook the famous and hot model of the seoul city.' She giggles Jk smile nervously and bow before mumble hello.

They smile at the young shy man.

'Look we came on right time.' All snap their head towards sound hobi widen his eyes in surprised.

'Mom! Dad!' Hobi said stride towards them squealing they laughed hugged him fondly.

Mr and Mrs Jung.

They greeted to each other and settled down in the living room Mr Kim gave his all family introduction one by one.

'He is my elder son Kim Namjoon and his wife Seokjin their elder son Jin-su and daughter Yushi she just turn 6 yrs old.' Mr Kim said and they introduced to each other properly.

'Kim Yoongi my 2nd son and his wife Jimin they have one kid Jiyoon.' He said pointing at jimin's lap where he is sitting they cooed at him.(Jiyoon)

'Jennie always keep talking alot about you all and daegu.' Lisa said giggling they smile at her.

'Oh so you both already knows about us and about my handsome face.' Jin hummed they nod head weirdly.

'Oppa~~~' jen whined he shrugged his broad shoulder in sassy way lisa smile at him.

'Is Jungkook and you are lost brothers' Lisa asked to Jin giggling he raised his an eyebrow confusedly.

'Jungkook also behave like you hyung.' Hobi said jinkook look at each other with narrow side eyes and scoff.

'I'm the one and only handsome in this world.' Both said together other burst out in laughter.

'She is my younger sister Park Rose.' Jimin said in between Mr Kim smile and nod his head slowly.

She is 28 years old.