~Chapter 21~

"Alright let's get back to it." I mutter whiping the sweat from my brow.

Summoning every last ounce of strength and determination, I braced myself against the onslaught, gritting my teeth against the pain as I fought to hold my ground. With a fierce cry, I launched a barrage of magic blasts at my foe, each one crackling with elemental power as it sought to find its mark.

Polyphemus roared in agony as the magic blasts struck home, his massive form trembling under the onslaught of my assault. But still, he fought on, his strength undiminished as he unleashed a barrage of boulders in retaliation.

Dodging and weaving with lightning speed, I narrowly avoided the deadly projectiles as they hurtled toward me with bone-shattering force. With a grunt of effort, I summoned a barrier of ice to shield myself from the onslaught, the frozen barrier absorbing the brunt of the impact with a resounding crash.

But even as I defended myself against Polyphemus's relentless assault, I knew that victory would not come easily. The giant Cyclops was a formidable opponent, his strength matched only by his unyielding determination to destroy me and all who stood in his way.

With a fierce cry, I redoubled my efforts, summoning all my powers to unleash a devastating barrage of attacks upon my foe. With each strike, I felt the tide of battle turning in my favor, inch by hard-fought inch, as I pressed the advantage and drove Polyphemus back with relentless ferocity.

But even as I fought with all my might, I knew that the battle was far from over. Polyphemus was a powerful adversary, and he would not go down without a fight. With a roar of defiance, he swung his club with all his might, his blows raining down upon me with bone-shattering force.

With a swift motion, I conjured a spear of ice and thrust it toward Polyphemus with all my might, aiming for the vulnerable spot where his eye once lay. The frozen projectile pierced his flesh with a sickening crunch, eliciting a roar of agony from the giant Cyclops as he stumbled backward, his club falling from his grasp.

But Polyphemus was not yet defeated. With a furious roar, he raised his massive fists and charged toward me once more, his immense strength propelling him forward with relentless ferocity. I braced myself for the impact, knowing that this would be the decisive moment of our battle.

Summoning the last dregs of my energy, I called upon the shadows and the lightning, merging them together in a swirling vortex of darkness and electricity. With a primal scream, I unleashed the full force of my power, channeling it into a devastating blast of my new, Black Gigavolt! The black bolt of lightning arced toward Polyphemus striking with the strength of a gigavolt.

The chamber erupted into a blinding flash of light as the black lightning struck its target, engulfing Polyphemus in a maelstrom of dark energy. With a deafening roar, the giant Cyclops staggered backward, his massive form writhing in agony as the power of my attack coursed through his body.

And then, in an instant, it was over. Polyphemus let out one final, mournful cry as his body convulsed with the force of the blast, his form crumbling to dust before my eyes. The chamber fell silent save for the crackling of residual energy and the sound of my own labored breathing.

Exhausted and spent, I collapsed to the ground, my vision swimming as darkness threatened to overtake me. "It's over," I replied, the weight of my exhaustion pressing down upon me like a leaden blanket. "I... I did it."

And then, with a final sigh, I succumbed to the darkness.

<Congrats you defeated an Elder Monster.>

You gained the Follower, Elder Cyclops: Polyphemus

Legendary Skil "Cyclopean Fury" acquired

Unique Skill "Titanic Gaze" acquired

Unique Skill "Monolithic Endurance" acquired

Skill "Voice Mimicry" accquired

Skill "Earth Manipulation" accquired

<----------------------->

"Ah my head hurts so bad!" I groan in annoyance. The light was bright and I blonked to clear my vision to find myself back in quite a familiar place. "What am I doing here?"

"Simple, we brought you here." Chaos replied as he walked past me.

"It has been a total of 13 years since we last saw you, boy." God spoke soon following.

"Yes, quite some time and in just those years, you have changed so much." Azathoth sighed being the last to arrive. The three walked to their thrones and sat down and looked at me.

"It is good seeing you again, may I ask why I am here?" I asked bowing slightly.

"After some deciding and watching you we have decided it was time for an... upgrade of sorts. Think of it as an early reward for defeating an elder monster." God responded as he summoned a tablet.

"In your time you have recieved.... alittle over 50 different skills and to e honest it is starting to get hard to keep track is it not?"

"Well I do have the system that allows me to view all the skills I have." I replied activating the skill as I scrolled through all the skills, some that I wasn't notified that I had recieved. "I assume that you came up with some idea to fix it?"

"Yes we have thought it over," God answered as he flicked his fingers. "This is our plan."

Skill System have been removed

All Skills have been lost

Shop System has been removed

"Hey what the heck! I worked hard for them!" I exclaimed watching as a multicolor sphere left my body and headed toward the Gods. The three ignored me and passed the sphere along as each touched it causing it to glow before they shattered it.

"Do not worry, you will get them back." Chaos responded as he snapped his finger.

<System upgrading..... Upgrade Alpha complete>

<Asyus System loading.....Ultimate Skills loaded>

<You recieved the Ultimate Skill: Beelzebub, Lord of Gluttony>

<You recieved the Ultimate Skill: Ariel, Beast Lordship>

<You recieved the Ultimate Skill: Raphael, Sky Deity>

<You recieved the Ultimate Skill: Gabriel, Sea Deity>

<You recieved the Ultimate Skill: Azrael, Underworld Deity>

<You recieved the Ultimate Skill: Uriel, Elemental Master>

"Huh... so whats with the Ultimate Skills?" I asked. "They sound really cool."

"Your power to take the skills of those you defeat became, Beelzebub. The power of Shadow Enslavment and any beast related skills became Ariel." God answered.

"All your powers as the son of Zeus were fused into Raphael, and for Poseidon it became Gabriel." Chaos added.

"And for your powers as the son of Hades, they were all fused into the Ultimate skill, Azrael." Azathoth sighed leaning into his throne. "Anyways we also upgraded the shop to allow you to swipe your card so you don'y have to deposit money all the time, and what else was there to say?"

"Last thing before we send you off." Chaos added. "We want you to get a start on the reason you were sent to the new word. I hope that you won't have a problem with it?"

"No problem at all, Sir. I shall get right to it." I gave a small bow as the three vanished from the room as it started to get alot darker, as I soon felt myself start to wake up.