☆ chapter : 2

Author's POV :

It's a beautiful morning, with birds chirping and a gentle breeze. The scent of breakfast and coffee filled the air as Jungkook sat at the dining table. It was just another typical morning for him.

With his coffee in hand, Jungkook made his way towards a closed door. He carefully opened it and entered the room.

.

Inside, there was a bed positioned near the window. It cradled a peacefully beautiful middle-aged lady, her fragile form adorned with an oxygen mask and tubes. The rhythmic beeping of a nearby machine echoed in the air, a constant reminder of the fragility of life.

Jungkook, overcome with a mix of love and sorrow, took a seat on a stool beside the bed and gently clasped his mom's hand.

"Good morning, Mom," he whispered, his voice trembling with emotion, as he offered a faint smile.

"How much longer are you gonna stay in bed? It's been an agonizing 7 years, Mom," Jungkook's voice quivered with sadness.

"The weight of your absence has been unbearable. I'm so exhausted, Mom," he confessed, tears welling in his eyes, as he gazed at their intertwined hands, seeking solace in their connection.

Jungkook quickly wiped away his tears as he heard a strong knock on the door. Without any hesitation, he welcomed the visitor inside. The door swung open, revealing a confident and professional middle-aged lady. She spoke with a firm yet gentle tone, saying, "Mr. Jeon, Mr. Min is here."

Jungkook nodded firmly and replied, "Take him to my office room. I'll be there in just a minute."

A heavy sigh escaped Jungkook's lips, showing his weariness, as the lady gracefully left the room, leaving him to collect his thoughts.

.

Jungkook faced a great tragedy when he lost his father and brother in a fatal accident when he was just 18 years old.
Although he and his mother survived the accident, unfortunately, his mother slipped into a coma, Despite his best efforts, Jungkook has been unable to bring his mother out of the coma for the past seven years.

.

Now, at the age of 25, he is a handsome and intelligent undercover agent who has everything he could have wished for a good job, a comfortable house, a car, and financial stability.

.

However, his only wish remains the same; he wants his mother to recover from her coma. Jungkook is highly skilled at his job and has completed numerous secret missions.

.

(Time skips)
At Jungkook office room.

.

"Have you gone through the file?" Jungkook asked Rowan.

"Yeah, I did," Rowan replied, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Great! And what about your fake ID card?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yeah, Mr. Park gave it to me. It's right here," Rowan said, pulling the ID card out of his coat pocket and handing it to Jungkook.

Jungkook examined the ID card and nodded in response.

"Alright then, Ilyas Ahmad, let's get into character," Jungkook said with a light chuckle.

"Sure thing, Mr. Mohammed Hassan," Rowan replied, laughing playfully.

The office room was filled with serious discussion, but occasional bursts of playful laughter could be heard here and there.

_______