chapter-1. my bullies

Chapter
1

Today,
Again they bully me but "what do you want from me" i just throw this line towards them and get back to class.
It's 7 p.m. "I am home" I said.
I received a call from my father that my mother passed away.
And without knowing my mother passed away.
I lived this whole day (个⁠_⁠个)
I hold my tears and went to the funeral parlour I saw my mom's photo frame and my brother crying next to me .
I am feeling just too guilty because
I am the one who do this to my mother.
I can't control my cry. "It's all my fault... I'm so sorry mother" I cried a lot .
After it we came back home my brother fall asleep but I don't.
I kept thinking why this always happened to me ............
After this all I don't know when did I fell asleep 💤,
It's the time to get up and ready for school.
At school they again bullied me.
they filled a bucket with egg yolks and turn that bucket on my head.
but now there wasn't my mother to whom I can share this with.
I was smelling like a grilled fish.
I am so alone now thinking this in my head. I cover the whole way to my home .
When i reach back to home I ask my dad "I wanna dropout this school.....I want to study in a best school..."
My dad said "but it's best and you are not going to another one..."
I am too shocked because this is the first time my dad talk to me so rudely
I said without think anything"you don't care about your daughter........ Who got bullied every day......."
And this is my mistake how my mother get to know about this today I told this to my father also.
I standup and run into my room
I did ignor my dad called my name.
I remember that scene which traumatized my mom when my mom visited my school and saw some students bulling me.
My mother went to the principal office and she told him everything.
he wasn't agree to take any action against the bullies..............
Next day principal tell to jin ah's mom
(Jin ah the one bully and the bad person I ever met)
that my mom complained about her that "she is a bully".
But then we came to know that she was the real witch.
She blackmail my mom with a fake thing and when I discussed this at home with my mother she said "don't tell this to anyone including your father" and when i ask her that why not she told me that they are blackmailing her that we were adding expired spices in our chickens.
She just told me this and not everything.
they were also blackmailing her that if she did anything i would not be able to come school anymore and because i got to know this some days ago than her death I wasn't able to do something for her.
she (jin ah's) mom also make her (my mom) to work for her friend as a personal servent and they also made her to live in Seoul.
she was working there and end up her life like that ....... But i am glad that she die here and not in Seoul.
Now, I am regretting that why didn't I tell this to my father or my homeroom teacher who can understand my problem and give me a solution ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ
And now i told about those bullies to my father too.

After four Days.....

My dad came into my room and said "pack all your things....... After three or four days We will move to Seoul"
I was just shocked that how did he agree but I was also sad about it because jin ah's mom friend is also in Seoul I said "okay I will start packing after breakfast " my dad tell me to go to school and talk to my homeroom teacher about my transfer.
After eating breakfast I went to school and ask mr. Lee about my transfer but he denied it and asks me "if there is any problem so just discuss with me...." but i answer with a no i said "no there is nothing like that everything is okay I just wanted to study in Seoul"
After many talk he finally agreed,
I collect the documents and came back home my father was packing all things of our shops he was looking upset so was i 😔.
My brother came back from his school he is just in kindergarten now and I think he is too younger to discuss a situation like this but I am a little happy to know that he don't know what death is but it make me feel disappoint that when he will grow up he will feel too embrace or annoy in front of his all friends.
"So ya.." my father called me
"Yeah.... I'm coming" I said
He give me my brother's school transfer documents.
At noon*
I am going to supermarket to buy ramen but in my way I saw jin ah and her friends they were bulling a middle school kid i am so worry that after i leave this place they will start bulling someone else.
I am feeling so annoying about me.

I think in my mind "how can i give my problems to someone else" but then suddenly a police officer come to me and ask "are you the one who called us... who is bulling your friend...."
I point my finger to jin ah and to her friend and I request the police officer that if she ask you about who call you don't let them know about me.
Because at any cost her mother can save her.
I buy 5 packs of ramen 🍜 and went back to home it's 9 p.m. I eat ramen and went to sleep

After 3days

we start loading everything in truck my brother is so excited but I am not.

Now it's been 2 hours we are in this truck I am just tired and sleepy but I have to go to hanguk high school for my admission and finally we reached at our new home we unload everything and send the truck back.
I and min jun (my brother) cleaned the house and my father clean the shop space .
This is that home in which my mom were used live when she started working for jin ah's mom friend.
And also when I were in kindergarten.
We have done cleaning and keep all the things on its place and it's 6:34p.m. my father said "go and freshen up after you ...... I and min jun will take a bath" I took a bath and we eat dinner and after reading some storybook for minjun I went sleep 💤

.!!!