YOUR NAME

" Message pannalama ? Venama ? Thappa nenachuta ? Ninaika vaaipilla , as it was about our department! But free AA irupaaraa ? Veliya kithu poi iruntha. ? Time Vera 9 ku Mela aitu , thoongi iruntha ? Illana ? Ayayyo..... "

Vaishu engrossed in her own battle between her mind and heart. Its already passed two hours still she didn't get any guts to message him as she is not the one who message first whoever they are.

" Seri vaishu you can ! It's important nee pesulanaalu nalaiku avaruku nerla bathil sollanum ! So I think it's better to message him now. " after calming herself she started to message him.

Vaishu - Hey Senior....

" Over aa iruka maari irukeyyy " vaishu thought and erased and typed another....

Vaishu - Good ev....

" Ithu night la ! Ayyayo ippa enna pandrathu ?? ....... Idea ... Nambala maari introverts ku irukeyy orey oru tharaga mantram ! " She thought and finally typed....

Vaishu - Hi

To her fortune it showed double tick bringing a smile on her face. In a minute she grinned as it showed typing.....

" Mr.Birthday boy .
Typing....... "

" Gethu mukkiam bigil ey ! Busy aa unna neeye portrait panni ko ! Apatha work out agum ! " Neha's word ringed on her mind so she went offline before receiving his reply for her text.

After placing her mobile on the pillow , she jumped on her bed in excitement as it's all new to her. Because her crushes mostly are celebrities either cine heroes or singers. But he is the one who she admired in her real life. That made her to feel all jitters in her stomach in a month.

She can't control her excitement so she went online within 5 minutes. She jerked after reading 3 unread messages from HIS chat. She opened it with nervous but his texts put the smile back on her face.

Mr. Birthday boy
Hello ma
Enna ma athukula offline poita 🥲🙃
Sangattam ma 🚶🏽‍♂️

Vaishu
Sorry nga
Amma kuptaanga atha

Mr. Birthday boy

Hey summa sonna ma
Naanum ippatha
Online vantha

Vaishu
Okay-nga

Mr. Birthday boy
Let's discuss about our
Department!

About half an hour both shared their idea to improve their department.

Mr. Birthday boy
Ippothaiku ithu Mattumtha
En mind la iruku

We can think later about
the arrangements!

Vaishu
Actually your ideas are
so good than me !
Yes of course!

After that both went to sleep after sending good night text !

*****************************

2 days passed like that without meeting eachother but both connected through the text as vaishu didn't came to college. Today vaishu going to meet him as person as it's their inauguration day. Vaishu felt so shy as she wears saree for the first time in her 19 years of existence.

Vaishu draped a light green soft silk saree and matched it with red blouse. A cute little red jumkhas and a think gold chain in neck made her look more pretty. Her braided hair adorned with Jasmine flowers. When she entered the auditorium , effortlessly she stealed everyone's eyes. A typical GVM woman with golden anklets making not so loud sound gaining everyone's attention.

She stood near the entrance door in confusion as she didn't know where she has to go now. Like reading her mind , she got a call from HIM. With an excitement she picked the call in a ring.

" Hello ! "

" Hello nga ! Ippatha ungaluku call pannala nu nenacha , thank God neengaley pannitinga ! " She said

" Naantha paathaneyy ! Madam
panna-ma , poona kutty maari muluchutu irunthatha "

Soon she heard clicked her tongue in embarassment. But sudden spark from her mind made her to look here and there in the attempt of finding him. Finally her duo eyes get the  view of him in Traditional wear. His tone of colour highlighted in dark red colour with matching border dhothi.

As he came towards her everything went blur atleast to her. A little stroke of sandal wood paste on his forehead give some different vibe to his look in aesthetic way.

" Ippayachu pesuvingala ? " He asked bringing her back to the reality. But she nodded no without uttering anything in return. He chuckled. 

" Cheritha ! With in ten minutes function start aidum , athu varaikum frnds oda enjoy Pannu. " He said making her face to loss the colours.

" Enna ma ? " He asked in low tone. Vaishu fidgeted her saree pallu as she didn't know whether to ask him or not.

" Athu ... Thappa nenachuka maatingala ? " Vaishu asked in meeky tone.

He nodded no and blinked his eyes as approval to speak when she hesitated a little.

" Your name ? "

Soon she asked, he broke into laughter. Eventhough her eyes and heart softened looking at his smile still she pretend to pout at him.

" Enga ! Ippa naa enna kettutanu sirikuringa.... Na ? "

Vaishu stopped in middle after he actioned at her to stop by showing his palm. He composed his laugh by biting his lips.

" Ma.. Vera level humour ma unaku... " He said. " Enga nejama theriathu nga .... Ippa solluvingala
maatingala ? "  She said in whinning tone.

" Sasi Kumar " he replied ! She smiled.

To be continued 🌟