Chapter 1; Goodbye, John Dory

//Author note— //

//Softice is an Oc of mine. This is an oc x canon story. Click off this story if u dont like Oc x canon stuff. Dont make rude comments. This Story also contains headcanons like tails and paws.//

It was a dark and stormy night in Pop Village which was unlikely. Pop village ussualy had such bright weather.
Softice and John Dory where arguing.
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" John Dory had shouted at Softice who had tears in her pretty pink and blue heterochromia eyes.
"THEN WHY DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME?!" Softice Shouted, "BECAUSE I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU!!" John Dory shouted, he stomped his foot and raised his paw and smacked her fragile face. She yelped sharply in pain in reaction "YIPE!" She held her face with her paw, "O..ow.. Why did you hit me?" Softice questioned him, She backed away. Her tail tucked in behind her. The poor thing was mortified. John Dory Growled softly. ".." John Dory paused before speaking "Get out." John Dory said "GET OUT OF MY POD...!" He shouted, he pushed her, his paws on her chest. "Okay! Okay, Okay! Can I at least Pack up..?" Softice asked, John Dory sighed and took deep breaths. "..fine.. but be quick." John Dory said. He turned around, his arms crossed and his tail curled around his ankle.
John Dory slightly looked back as Softice was walking away to her bedroom.
Finally, Softice was in her room. She grabbed her black leather bag and packed her stuff up. However, she started to feel really sad as she reflected back on the agrument. She sat down on her bed and started to cry.
John Dory was pacing nesr her bedroom, worried because he knew he messed up.
Floyd came back from outside "Whats going on?" Floyd asked, he looked worried. John Dory looked up at Floyd. "I messed up." John Dory said, Floyd had a look of disapointment on his face.
"ugh, not again. Seriously?" Floyd said, "wait she's crying." Branch said, his ears perking up. "Jd, how badly did you mess up?" Branch questioned his older brother. He crossed his arms in disapointment. His tail lashing around wildly.
John Dory sighed again, he looked at the beaded curtain. Peaking through and watching Softice cry. "..Ill talk to her.." John Dory said, He stepped in and sat down next to her while his brothers watched and listened closely.
"..Softice." John Dory said, he placed his paw on her back or- tried too but she flinched. His face went as pale as a ghost. "..im so sorry, i never meant any of that.." John Dory said, his breathing hitched. Looking at her with pure sympathy.
"..Go away, please." Softice said, she gripped at her tail and scooted away. Pushing him away. "Please.." She repeated, John Dory looked hurt but he understood. "Alright." John Dory said, he sniffled and stood up and left the room. After that, Softice's colors faded. Her blue colors turning into a gray scale. She felt so upset to have turned gray. She hoped off her bed and put on her backpack and ran to the exit. "..Goodbye, John Dory." She said, she hoped out and left, forever. She hoped to have found a new home. A safe haven.