4. New Acquaintances

Student Senate Room, 9.12 am.

"So..." Lily sat down on her chair and started typing something on her laptop, her eyes staring at the screen in front of her with a serious expression. Next to her sat a girl with fair skin and short neck-length black hair, she stared at the four girls in front of her.

"Kang Haerin, first year majoring in Architecture. Kim Minji, first year majoring in Business Management, Pham Hanni also first year majoring in Business Management. And Danielle Marsh, first-year Hotel Management major. Thank you for coming." Lily looked at them and smiled.

"For Hanni and Danielle, I asked you to come too because yesterday's incident, based on the information I received, started when Park Eun Sung and Sun Ha Joon insisted all of you, Danielle to be precise, to join them, and you refused." She looked back at her laptop, "And the physical contact happened because Park Eun Sung pushed Kang Haerin, which was reciprocated by a punch on Eun Sung's nose. It also says that Kim Minji slammed Park Eun Sung to the floor, I’m gonna give you two yellow points for that."

Minji furrowed her brows.

"We decided not to call your parents, which we should do, because of your status as freshmen. But we will give you both yellow points." Lily said again, leaning back in her chair, "Is there anything you want to ask?"

"Yeah, what are yellow points?" Minji asked.

"An early warning for any offense committed by a student. There are three levels of points here, yellow, red, and purple. If you get three yellow points, you will automatically get one red point. And if you get a second red point, you have to be careful, because if you commit another offense, you will immediately get a purple point, which means you will be expelled from the university." The short black hair answered Minji, her voice deep and cold, a stark contrast to Lily's bubbly and soft voice.

"This is Oh Haewon, the head of the Student Disciplinary Committee." Lily replied in a cheerful tone, "She's a sophomore majoring in Architecture." she continued while looking at Haerin, "The same major as you."

"How about those two bastards...seniors I mean." Minji immediately corrected her words when Hanni pinched her thigh silently, "They were the ones who started the fight." She said again.

"They get two yellow points, just like you." Lily said.

"Shouldn't I only get one point? We didn't start it, we rejected them nicely."

"You threw people to the floor." Haewon responded, "Park Eun Sung didn't show up today, but luckily no bones were broken or vital parts were hit. Otherwise I would have given you a red point right away."

"If you give a reasonable argument I will reduce her points to one." Lily said, she then shifted her laptop towards Haewon.

"She was just helping me, it's not fair that she gets two points." Haerin said.
"Using self-defense techniques that can cause harm is a red point offense. She's lucky I only gave her that much considering she didn't start the fight." Haewon replied.

"That's why it's called self-defense, to prevent people from hurting you."
"Kim Minji used professional judo techniques..."
"And the bruise on my eye is normal? That senior used a bottle to hit me, is that written in the report you received?" Haerin interrupted the girl's words.

Danielle glanced at Haerin, feeling worried that the cat-eye would explode.

Lily put her hand on Haewon's arm and whispered something to her, she then looked back at the four of them, "We will ask for CCTV at the scene, for further observation. You guys can go back to your activities, I'll let you know if there's anything new." She said.