𝑻𝒐𝒋𝒊 𝑰𝑰

Assassin
( fluff~tension)
[Part 2]

{Don't forget to vote :}

"Girl get up. Let's go." I hear a a deep voice state

Was everything just a bad dream yesterday? Or was this actually true was this my reality? I open my eyes seeing a tall torso of a man standing beside me.

"Morning already?" I say laying up

I rubb my eyes , seeing the man walk out of my  door.

"It's sunny today so let's get going." He says closing the door behind him

I stand up, quickly grabbing a sun dress placing it on my body. A summer dress since I assume it's hot outside right now as I look over to the sun beaming through the window.

I readjust my headband pushing it back so no hair is in my face to get in my way.

I look at my bed bringing my bunny so if I'm trouble I can place curse energy inside of it.
I grab my tote bag placing all of my other valuables, opening the door seeing Toji already walking off.

"Wait for me! What if other people try to turn me in ?!" I yell out behind him

I jog up to his speed , standing beside him as he walk. I let out a heavy breath because of the small jog I made. It was a dirt road, with only fields of strawberry's and wheats to the sides of us.

I hold onto my bag on my right side, as I look over the strawberry field.

"What's your name again?" I hear Toji ask as he faces forward.

"You don't even know my name?" I ask him

"Forgot it." He says sounding annoyed

"It's y/n, idiot." I say irritated as well

The walk is feeling long, like the roads can go on forever. I look down at my bunny that I was caring  in my arms.

"You shouldn't wear a dress like that." He says interrupting the silence.

"What why?" I look down at myself seeing that I look normal.

"Your boobs are basically out." I heard a slight irritation in his voice.

"That's just how the dress is, it's also good for combat too because it tightens me up so I can move freely." I say smiling to my girl math

He didn't say nothing back, but we continue to walk to the near village.

"Y/n sweetheart! Sorry my husband couldn't make it yesterday." An old lady says from her door

The small village with small residence, and the couple that treats me like their daughter and her elderly husband insisted to bring me meat everyday.

"Don't be, it's fine. I didn't expect him too, you have to stop sending him, I can come down here myself you know this." I say trying to comfort the old lady

She has fully opened the door to see me, as  she slowly walked out hugging me. Toji stand behind me, placing his hands in his pocket. He's hovering behind me, waiting for me to say my goodbyes to continue walking.