𝑻𝒐𝒋𝒊 𝑰𝑰𝑰

Assassin
(smutt)
[Part 3]

{Don't forget to vote :}

"What the hell? Why are you just knocking on the door like that?" I tell the man looking at me

"Because I have to protect you right?" He says trying to sound smart

"Yea but not in the bathroom, so let's go" I say

I try to push him to the side passing his side but he didn't budge. He kept his hands onto the door, pushing me forward, going back inside the bathroom. I watch him closing the door behind him, leaving me and him in this bathroom only.

"People will get suspicious, let's get out okay?" I say breathing heavily slightly

He leans closer to my face, hovering over me,
placing his right hand on my right cheek.

"I don't care what other people think." He express

My eyes connect with his , locking eyes with him made me feel warm inside.

"I, I don't care either" I say giving in as well to him

Being inches away from his lips desperate for this tension to die down. Instead I close my eyes leaning forward, pleasing our needs feeling his soft lips against mine. He wraps his two arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest.

Toji leaned back from the kiss
"Do you want this?" He questions

I nod my head giving him a reassurance look. His right hand places on my cheek, pulling me into his kiss. My eyes close as my heart beat got faster as he lingered his tongue into my mouth.

I wrap my two hands around his neck, his two thick hands lingered down onto my back. I feel slight goosebumps on back as my hair stood up. His fingers goes down in a line un zipping my dress from the back.

The dress drops down onto the floor, the cold air inside the bathroom brush's up against my skin. The train was going to stop in 30 minutes but my body wanted more than a kiss.

His hands ran down my waist again, going around to my butt. His one hand grips onto one, groping onto my butt. His lips leans down to my neck, feeling his warm breath kissing down to my shoulder.

His hands grip lower down, picking me off the ground. My legs wraps around his waist, while his  tongue sucked onto my neck. I let out a slight whimper to the feeling of his lewd mouth, I acknowledge his arouse man hood that presses against my panties.

He shifts to my other side of my neck, sucking onto it leaving a mark. He lifts his head up catching gaze with me once again.

"You like this huh?" He expresses

"Mhm" I say sounding needy

He let out a slight smirk, he turns himself placing me down onto the counter top of the bathroom. Toji looks down at his shirt, pulling it off. Toji tone body was seen through his shirt so without it his muscles looks pulsed up.

Toji came closer to me pulling me closer to the edge of the countertop . His thumb was place on my upper lip, circling around my lips.