Chapter 29

CONFESSION

Y/N’s POV

Y/N’s POV

"Jungkook look there" I said excitedly while pointing at the ice-cream truck.

He look back at the ice-cream shop. "You wanna have ice-cream?" He ask and I nodded like a kid.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled my hairs. "Let's go then" he hold my hand and start dragging me to that truck.

My cheeks went red as I look at our hand. "Which flavor you want?" He ask as I come back to reality.

"Chocolate flavor" he nodded and order a chocolate and strawberry flavour ice-cream.

After that lady give our ice-cream, we went to the nearby bench and sit while devouring our ice-cream.

But I can't focus on the ice-cream, my mind was somewhere else, at our hands. He was still holding my hand which make me difficult to focus.

"Hey. Are you ok? You are so red" Jungkook ask. My face again become red as I shook my head quickly.

"N-no. It is just...so hot haha" I laughed it off. Jungkook smirk as he lean near my ear.

"Don't tell me that you are blushing" Jungkook whisper as my eyes went wide. He chuckled and kiss my cheeks. "You are so cute"

"Yah stop it" I hit his arm, flustered by his actions. He giggle.

"Aigo~ is my wifey shy?" He teased. "Aish~" I face palmed myself making him laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After eating ice-cream, we were walking while enjoying the calm weather. But Suddenly he stop.

Jungkook run to the nearby by bench and stand on it. People walking by were chuckling and giving him weird looks.

"Yah jungkook! Get down. People are staring." I whisper but he shook his head.

"Not today, Y/n" He started. "I can even stand on effiel tower just for you. I don't care whatever people are thinking when I am with you"

He took a deep breath before releasing it."I just wanna confess something"

I nodded slowly. His eyes locked in mine as our hairs moving with the wind. His voice was soft more than cotton as my heart thump against my chest.

It feels like the world faded away and it's just the two of us.

"When we first stood at the crossroads of a forced marriage, I never imagined that our hearts would find their way to each other. I have done so many bad things to you. I was a jerk.

But eventually, after all those things, my heart won't stop beating just for you. Even when we were young, and now too, i always find my happiness in you.