2-3 - Aw shucks, this is The Title! (Re:vision EDIT)

Note: Expanded by a few hundred words.

[ ~•~ Chapter Start ~•~ ]

After an hour of resting, you decide to begin managing the outpost immediately, thinking it wouldn't bother you for a moment.

Interactions with the Nikke were necessary, as it should do a lot of good things like boosting their capabilities drastically, plus with the system's help, put them on the same level as some of the more stronger Unique Nikke.

Since there was a lot of time to pass before another mission was issued to you by Andersen or anybody on the inner circle of the Central Government, you had all the free time needed to manage the Outpost.

There were alternatives like calling Mighty Tools, but when you called them through your phone, they responded that they were still working on a raze and rebuild project.

Aw, shucks.

After checking the inventory, you were not too surprised that the system told you that it was under maintenance when you took the blueprints for the drones, which were now "???".

Probably due to maintenance stuff.

Playing games through your phone was pretty wasteful, too since the Gacha games you sought were actually random P2W crap, leading to the downfall of these types of games.

How about ULTRAKILL? Nope, never existed. Forgotten like the many games from a hundred years ago.

It almost made you think of developing a game, though with problems arising, it wouldn't be easy.

Sighing, you thought turning your hair into a slick one like Vergil from DMC5 should do some work on your looks.

And it actually did. Some hair gel would keep it like that.

Curious about the inhabitants of the outpost, you decided to start interacting with the Mass-Produced Nikke of the outpost.

Outside of missions, you decided to wear a red khaki shirt, along with light brown pants.

Once you left the command center, you came across I-Doll Sun, who was in the flower park, sitting on a bench and slowly kicking her legs.

23 told you about her. She was one of the Nikke who was recently out from the facility she was created on a month ago to replace the losses at that time the outpost was attacked by a large group of raptures.

She was minding her business until you came, opting her to immediately stop what she was doing.

Before you were given the chance to speak, she stood and turned towards you.

"Returning to duty, sir." This Nikke said, sounding distant as she looked down to the ground.

Then, she started to leave from the park, as if avoiding you.

"Hey, now that's just rude! Can you at least stay here for a moment?"

Well, who would turn away in an oncoming conversation? Couldn't be some Nikkes, right?