FAVOURITE NOTIFICATION

Excuse my flaws !
And Happy Sunday ! ✨

It's been few months after their inauguration day. Now they both got leave after their university exam which held a week ago. Their chats and little meetings during the arrangements of program organised by either from department or college made their bond grow little strong without their own initiative , maybe from sasi.

Sasi totally enjoyed vaishu's presence , after long years he started to trust someone after his heart break. While vaishu on her own world as she see different version of him around her not only him even herself too. Everyone saw him as talkative man , but she is the one who never stop ranting things to him as he is a listener indeed HER LISTENER.

Almost three days passed from their last talk at the day of the college before leave. Still both didn't texted eachother as he went to meet her sister after a long time. Not only that vaishu can see how he enjoying his holidays with his niece through the status so she never want to disturb their time.

Sometimes she took some screenshots too , why not when she can't resist his cute innocent smile with kids. Meanwhile vaishu spending her leave alone by watching her fav cartoons , Tamil series , cooking chat items and having movie time with her parents , not to forget long yet stressfree sleep.

" Mowmiee ! I am going to sleep wake me at 5 pm. " Vaishu said while climbing the stairs.

" Happada saptutu thoongurathey oru sugham tha ya ... Sorgam engaya iruku ? Inga tha...... " She said to herself and bounced back on the bed when she threw herself on it.

When her eyes slowly closed by own due to the sleep there comes whatsapp notification from the person , she wished in past three days. She rolled on her stomach took the phone from the side stand and started to chat with him.

He - Hello ! Irukiya ?

She - yes ! 😌 Seems someone finally remembered me

He - hey apadila illa ma ! Just busy. 🙃

She - Han ha 😑

He - maa ! 🥲🙃

Like he said in person she blushed , sometimes we hear the person's voice through chats and for her ,he is not the exception on it.

She - chumma sonnanga. Aparam sir enna pandringa ?

He - just surfing in mobile.

She - seritha ! 😂

He - ena kekurathu irukattum , Madam enna pannuringa ?

She startled as her mind went blank in a second.

He - ma irukiya ?

She - Han iruka pahh ! Athu Jackie Chan paatha 😅

He - 🤣😂etheyy ? Ma athula kuda improvement illaya ma ?

She - purialayee 👀

He - illa , Jackie Chan la en niece kuda paakurathu illama , paakurathu paakura shinchan , Masha and the bear maari ethachu paakala la

She - 😑😤 neenga ponga enaku vena....

He - y?

She - pinna en thalaivi ey asinga paduthuringa ? 🙃😒