stay in p.b

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

you couldn't sleep last night, so the option of skipping your classes for the day was looking real good. even though you were gonna miss homework in some of your classes, you just couldn't fix yourself into wanting to go.

so once you got the idea of just asking kk to bring your homework from your first class to your dorm room, you instantly hopped on it.

"will you be a gentleman and bring whatever we get in class to me?"

"gentleman? girl no. just because you said that"

"please, l'll buy u whatever u want for lunch"

"i'll drop it off when i see u"

"THANK U KK BOO." grinning at your phone, you rolled your body over to the wall, pulling your covers up and lowering them over every inch of your body.

you closed your eyes letting the light from your phone screen turn off by itself. this was about to be the best sleep you've had in a while.

you couldn't open your eyes all the way. you jerked up real fast, trying to grab your phone. even though your vision was still blurry, you knew you had overslept. 'fuck, kk's gonna kill me.'

and just as you said her name, there was a text message.

"paige is dropping the paper off, i'm with aaliyah and ice at the gym. and i better see you up and ready to get my food"

shaking your head in relief, you just smiled and threw your phone back on your bed. you then went back to what kk said. you thought to yourself, 'why is paige dropping it off?'

you and paige weren't that close, but kk and ice always mentioned there was something going on between you two. knowing they were messing with you, you always brushed it off. but imagining like there was, had your mind going in different places.

you climbed out of your bed heading to the mirror hanging on your closet door.

looking at what you were wearing, you already felt comfortable, so what was the point of changing. you just sat down, slouching in your desk chair waiting for paige.

after a while you heard a knock. you jumped up from the chair and lingered your way over. while the knock continued, you made sure to at least fix your shirt, making sure everything was good. you pulled it open to be approached by a tall figure standing in front of you.

you forgot that her being that tall drove you insane. slightly tilting your chin up, you focused your eyes on her face. examining every feature.

"so you can't get your own paper now?" paige peered down at you, swinging the paper in front of you.

"thank you paige." you took the paper, ignoring her question but still keeping eye contact. you wanted it to break, but you couldn't stop yourself from staring at her. clearly she couldn't either.

you gave her a gentle smile, while turning back in the room. you dropped the paper on your desk and spun your body back to paige still standing by the entrance.

she was being awkward. her hands were glued in her pockets, as her head traveled around the outside of your dorm room. you squinted your eyes, walking back over to her.

"do you wanna come?" you raised your shoulders, dropping them back down.

"of course you want me to stay." her lips began to curl into a small smirk.

just listening to the sound of her voice made you melt. but there she was, trying to be cocky. you kept your guard up knowing if she would've said something else,
you wouldn't be able to keep your composure.

"girl, not too much. i just know you're probably waiting for kk. and i'm waiting for her too. i gotta buy that big back some food." you groaned, feeling your voice fall.

standing there for what felt like hours waiting for a response, she playful pushed you aside, sliding her way into your room.

(i ended it so weird 😭 .. but i hope you guys liked it 🩷)