Chapter 1 - The Reckless Otter

A.N.: It might be cringe since this is my first story.. Sorry! XD

"Shellington, I've would of let you use the Gups; but you keep crashing them!" Tweak said with a disappointed look on her face and stares into Shellingtons eyes with a sense of anger.

There stood the Daschund Dog, Dashi. Confused and unaware of the incident.
"What happened? Did he crash another Gup?" She asks, "Yes. I will have to fix the same Gup. AGAIN." The last word of that sentence being targeted to a certain sea otter. "I-i'm sorry, Tweak. I really didn't mean it.." The sea otter said with a sympathetic tone. "Hey, Hey..  It's okay! We've all done mistakes. Even I make mistakes! Trust me, your fine." Her words make the otter slightly blush and smile, though he was still embarrassed from the fact he crashed ANOTHER Gup.

"I guess it's okay. I can fix this before you can say Crunchy Munchy Bunchy Carrots!" Obviously said by Tweak. They all laugh except Shellington who just slightly chuckles.

A few hours pass by, Shellington is still embarrassed. The fact he acted like a total loser infront of the person he liked. Knock knock! Said the door of his lab.

"Come in." He said obviously not in the mood. "Hey, Shelly? Are you okay? I've noticed you didn't eat anything for dinner. Is there anything you've wanted to talk about?"

He obviously wanted to rant to her about his problems but he denied the fact he was going to alot of phases
"Oh- uh.. No. Thanks for asking." Concered, Dashi insisted "Are you sure? By the look of your expression, I can tell somethings wrong. It's okay to tell me."

At this point, his eyes goes teary and ends up ranting to her the entire night. It felt good to have someone to talk to about self-problems. (Can't relate lol)

After the incident (that has happened more than one time), the two grew fonder and closer making them even better and closer friends, maybe even more than that.

The following day, Shellington  seemed happier than the other day. "Mornin' Dash!" He said with glee. "Well, good morning to you too!" After she heard these words, her day lit up better.

"Goodmorning, Octonauts! We have another mission for today. I'm assigning Tunip, Shellington and Dashi to explore the Everglades and inspect any living creatures to study." Said the Captain.

"We'll take the Octo-Ray then!"

"I think it's best for Dashi to drive." Tweak responded with a mockingly voice. "We will handle that part, thank you." Dashi responded as Shellington was embarrassed.

"We'll get going now." They both say in unison.

This is all I'm doing for now, sorry I'm lazy :3

A.N: the first part was referenced from the story Drivers Lesson!