𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐍𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫

Genuine question! Are you guys enjoying the story so far? This is the first time I'm writing like, ever -- so I'm curious on everyone's opinions!

Noland the Liar

"WHY ARE YOU WOUNDED?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

The loud voice managed to wake you up. When you opened your eyes, you were still resting against the main mast, and Sanji left to go peer over the railing of the Merry.

Thanks to sleeping, you now had enough energy to stay awake for at least a few hours. After rubbing your eyes to force the remnants of sleepiness away, you stood up, and walked over to where the rest of your crew was on the deck.

Your eyes widened whenever the strong scent of blood hit your nostrils. It was very tempting, like it was trying to lure you in. However, you shook it off, not wanting it to take you over. Luckily for you, the smell eventually dissipated, which was quite relieving.

When you turned around the corner of the Merry, you saw your crew all sitting together in one spot. Nami, Zoro and Luffy had returned, but Zoro and Luffy were injured, and had to get treated by Chopper.

"So, what kind of Moguera monster did you fight?" Usopp questioned his captain, referring to the amount of injuries he and Zoro came back with.

"Pirates. But that's okay, it's all over now."

"Yeah."

"Even if it's over for you guys, it's not over for me!" Nami interjected, not even bothering to look their way as she rested her head on her hand. "What's with you guys?! You're men, right?! When someone provokes you, you should just go ahead and beat them all up! Actually, better yet, why not just blow up this whole annoying town!!" She suddenly had a large outburst.

"So what was that stuff you said earlier?!"

"What's past is past! Don't talk about ancient history! Do you want me to FLOOR you?!"

"Mm..." You waddled over to Nami, and shrunk down to the size of a toddler so it would be easier to pat her on the back since she was sitting down. 

She sighed, and pulled you into a tight embrace as if you were a plushie. She was definitely stressed about something, but she wouldn't say what it was she was so upset about.

Chopper's eyes lit up, "Oh, yeah! Did you get any information about the sky island?"

"Sky... Island...?" Nami's mood worsened at the mention of the myth, and her grip on you tightened, making you sweat-drop. The glare she was giving Chopper made him shake in fear. "Who cares?! All I did was mention 'sky island', and the entire bar broke out laughing. Did I say something funny?!"

"It's quite lively up there. Why are you so upset?" Robin joined in on the conversation as she walked onto the Merry, carrying several bags in her hands.