biological information

helo guys. today i make. Holy shit it's cold here im turning off the AC(e combat)

now

name: the 25th letter of the alphabet /14th letter of the alphabet

age: -3 (he is a sperm)

why is it still cold wtf the ac is GONE!!!!!

likes: racism, turkey, ottoman empire, turkey

dislikes: greece

today
name: y)n

age: 16 (but he's actually Circumcisor reincarnation)

likes: racism, turkey, ottoman empire, turkey

dislikes: greece

Backstory: when the 2 goods of medium size omelettes fuck each other they die (from lung cancer) and thus the ccumcisor was born. he was a god cut off dicks and empty water bottltes. so he spawned 1 empty watder botel and call it y/n. he make it into a sperm cell and put it on planet calllled earth.
fuuuck my foot hurt :( corueir stop magttttttgvvvvbnm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHs
o y)n becom super smart and notionless when he got born out of his father's balls. who was a smart business man that own the Istalov Robotics corparation. it was a Turkish company base in Istanbul turkey so good and they made 50 quintillion dollars from selling ieds to osama bin laden. "helo y)n. is me, osama bin laden (al qaeda founder). i nid faiv bilon ieds to bomb amerikan troops and towers. alahu agbar."
y)n hate his dad because he shout at him once becaus he bully child wuo bulu him. so he dad is bad, and he want to kill the motherfucker. three people enter his penthouse and die of white lights.

harem:
jill valentine (redent evil 3)
osama bin ladena (osama daughter, likes ieds)
george busha (george w. bush daughter, like declaring war on poor countries to fuel the United State's industrial military complex)
girls with big boobs idk
luger
alice rosenberg
oswoman (princess of galactic ottoman empire)

no haram pls
No.

powers: turkey smash,goku kamememha, ottoman obliteration
turks foreve anti-greece bomb