044

jungwon's p

jungwon's p.o.v

"You are in such a good mood." Ni-ki squinted his eyes at me as I simply shrugged, pretending to be unsuspecting, "It's kinda scary."

"Scary?" I nudged his shoulder and stared at the two notes in my hands. I unknowingly started blabbering, "You know, it's just...me and Ji haven't been on good terms lately and—"

"Who?" The younger raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You mean, Ji? Don't act like you don't know her. She's my—"

"No, ew. I mean who asked." He crossed his arms and turned away as I ruffled his freshly styled hair.

"Hey!"

"I hate seeing happy couples." Ni-ki truthfully spoke and wrinkled his nose, "Be happy somewhere else. You two are going on a vacation, stop rubbing salt into the wound."

"Are you jealous?" I grinned like a crazy person, trying to not move too much while our make up artists did their thing. I tried to ignore the weird feeling in my chest.
My two week relationship with Ji would officially end in three days, but I was confident I could change her mind with this.

"Where are you going again?"

"Canada."

"And you already bought the plane tickets?"

Just when I was about to answer him, a voice from behind startled me. "Is Jungwon bragging about his vacation again?" Jay suddenly joined the conversation and sat across from me.

"Yeah, he is." Ni-ki shook his head in disapproval, making me roll my eyes playfully, "The world tour hasn't even started yet and he already thinks about resting."

"That's what love does to you..."

"Shut up. All of you, I swear." I pretended to cringe and turned away, "I sensed that she isn't feeling too well so I wanted to surprise her. It's something I have been planning for a long time..."
I smiled. It was my first promise to her.
One that I haven't fulfilled just yet.

"Canada, was it?" Jay tilted his head, I noticed that his hair was perfectly styled in a side part, "To see the Northern Lights, no?"

"Ah, the auroras. That makes sense." Ni-ki nodded, forming an O sound with his mouth, "You've always wanted to visit Canada, Jungwon."

"Yeah." I nodded, smiling like an idiot. The two of them just stared at me before I snapped out of it, "Today's just the interview, right?" I quickly changed the subject, a shade of red slowly becoming visible on my face.