12

12→Marriage.

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

~~~ Some Month Later ~~~

After married at registered office they came in the church with all family to take vows infront of God.

Mr and Mrs Jeon took seat infront raw lisa and her husband sitting second R with hansul.

Eun and Minji sitting left side infront raw with wide smile finally their wait is end today.

Jk take the vows sincerely while look straight into his hazel glossy eyes and accepted him as his wife/husband.

Yes, I Do.

Jk said firmly with soft smile tae smile too and took deep breath for his turn.

Tae gulped his lumps, straggling with lot's of thoughts and held Jk's hand he smile and rub tae's knuckles gently to make him comfortable.

He took the vows with sincerely, with emotional and give himself to him till the eternity.

He blinked his glossy doe eyes while mumbled with his deep yet angelic voice.

Yes, I Do.

He also said without hesitation while both intertwined hand softly and both smile at each other gently.

Their family smile looking up at them fondly.

You may kiss the groom...

Priest voice echoed in the Church and in their mind. Tae is avoiding his gaze nervously.

Jk hesitantly held his chin and make him look up at him and both stucks into each other pretty eyes.

'May I?' Jk whispered he nod his head and down his eyes jk grin and place a soft peck on his sweet lip and held his waist firmly.

'Thank you for giving me chance for taking care of you and our kids.' Jk mumbled on his lip and pull away before giving a long sweet peck on sweet lip.

Tae hide his face in his crook jk grin and hug him dearly other clapped in enthusiasm.

'Mumma! Dadda!' Minji run excitedly towards them and hugged them they giggles.

Jk lift her in his arm and peck on her cheeks tae raffled her hair softly and pecked on her nose.

'Congratulation mumma!' Eun said and hugged him he smile and hug back softly.

'Congratulation!' Eun whispered with soft smile jk nod before mumble thnk you.

Minji called him dada when jk legally take custody from Choi Minjae and he become kids father legally.

Eun is also happy to know that he is Jeon onwards no more choi still Eun  hesitate to call him dad.

He want to call him dad so badly but don't know what is stopping him and jk is fine with him and told him take your time as much as you want don't need to rush.

They all congratulated each other and took photos then left Jeon Mansion.

Lot's of things have change in taekook life in these months and jk make sure they don't face any problem in future so he fully prepared himself already.

He quit his modelling and settle in the busan and joins Jeon multiplex comp.

He already plan this if he get married he will do this. He didn't quit for tae and kids.

He enrolled Eun in 10th standard in a famous and studious school of busan and same goes to minji in 5th class.

He fullfill his all responsibility and he will do the same in future he also take children custody.