FRIENDLY DATE

" Oiii "

Hearing the voice itself brings a subtle smile on vaishu's face. It was his. She was quick enough to took the bag from beside chair.  when she does , sasi gladly took the seat and his friend nithian took another seat.

" Madam phone la enna mo romba intresting aa paathu irunthinga ? " Sasi asked while placing his chin on the palm which hand balanced on the table.

" Neha insta story " sasi hummed as he knows , she was vaishu's best friend like he have nithian.

Nithian - Can we order something to eat ?

Vaishu - okay ! Enaku tea and vadai you ?

Sasi - enga rendu perkum coffee and biscuit.

Soon he said vaishu stood to bring the food.

Nithian - aii girl ! Iru naa poi vaangitu vara ...

Vaishu - ethana naal tha pa pasangaley vaangitu varuvinga ? Grow up man !

Both men smiled and nodded. Vaishu left and stood on the line after 4 people's. Nithian got call from his home so he started to speak with the opposite person.

Sasi lied on the table and started to play with the bag of her Doraemon key chain. With a smile he whispered
" kulantha "

When time pass , her phone pinged with some notifications. Due to that his eyes landed on the story which she watched when he came. It was look like a get-together as in background 2018 numbers are customised in golden colours and also he noted the story upload 2hr ago. Looking the confused face of sasi , nithian mouthed what.

while nodding no sasi got up and sat properly and closed the screen by pressing the side button. Vaishu returned to the table with their orders  Saying thankyou sasi took his from the tray.

" Maa.  don't you go to the school get-together ? " Sasi asked and vaishu choked.

Vaishu looked at him and understanding her look he replied.

" I accidentally saw your mobile
screen " sasi  said.

With a smile she replied " I felt like there is no reason for going there. "

He looked at her with a puzzle look. She shrugged.

" Are you real ? Inga neraya per school frnds paaka engu raanga theriuma vaishu? " nithian asked.

" School life is not a happy phase for everyone. " Vaishu said with a little smile but for the first time it doesn't reach her duo eyes which didn't went unnoticed by sasi but he didn't asked anything.

"  inaiku...intha naai enna sir ta maati vittuta... " Sasi started to narrate what happened on the class before they come here to divert here.

" En ennachu ? " Vaishu asked giving entire attention to sasi by turning to him completely.

" Inaiku class start acha thoongita last bench la paduthu ..., Intha naai..... " He started to explain the things but vaishu ears didn't let the words inside it , as her heart and mind already stucked on his face !

The way his hands helped her by pushing the baby hairs which disturbing her views , the way he reciting the dialogues with people modulation while swaying his hands here and there , the way he exclaims to express the reaction of him , and not to forget his pout by hitting nithian occasionally! Everything made her heart flutter and swell with happiness.

" Ippadi sangattam pannita theriumaaa iva " sasi finished with a pout still she in her own world.

Sasi turned to pat the dust from her head but he accidentally got hit on his leg and hissed bring vaishu back to the reality.

" Paathu thirumba maatiya " she said giving a knok on his head and started to caressed his leg by keeping it on her lap.

On the other side the third wheel of the duo silently noted the things ! But genuinely he felt happy by noticing sasi being comfortable with vaishu , more than the comfort he felt sasi being kiddo around her.

Indeed ,  vaishu patiently behaving like a mom to him. Knowing vaishu more than a year he always noted her childish things but when comes to him she behaves more mature and for  sasi it was alternative he always behave mature more than his age due to the past but his kiddo side started to
show off whenever he is around HER !

Nithian hold himself from asking anything to sasi , waited for the right time !

**********************************

It was the same day at night!

He - ma irukiya ?

Vaishu after two hours opened the chat and messaged back. 

She - sollungoo 👀

He - ma ! Don't mistook me ! 🥺

She - areeyyy paithiyakaar 😒
Matter ey sollu man !

He - aii enna posukunuu paithiyakaar ngra 🥲

She - pinna ! Vishyam sollama disclaimer pota ennanu solluvaanga 🤦🏻‍♀️

He - can we go out like a friendly date ?

Soon as she reads ,Her phone slipped off from her hands and her eues popped out seeing the message. She took the phone again and messaged back...!

She - anything special? 👀

Am I missed something 👉👈

She replied thinking may be due to her so called amnesia forget any special day or he want to relax mind as he one time told as he like to go out when he was in stress.

Meanwhile sasi smiled content by reading her message. It made him to realise she trust him as she neither left seen nor asked why .. and where ! That made sasi to feel happy to the core.

He - nee vaa naa solldra en nu ?!

She - hmm! Okiee when ?

He - 9 pm ! Unga veetuku pakkathula wait pandra vaa !

She - done ey ! ✨

He went offline. While she started to think whether inform her parents or not. It was not a big deal for her to go without their knowledge as they both went to sleep soon today  when they returned at evening only after attending the relative marriage.

She thought and looked the clock it shows 8. 49 ! After checking herself she went to hall after closing the room door.

When she above to reach the exit door , she noticed her mom's shadow in kitchen. First vaishu thought to go but went to the kitchen.

Meenu - oii enna ?

Vaishu - ma friend oda veliya pora !

She said ! Meenu ma can sense , the opposite person was not Neha.

Meenu ma - okay ! Kaasu iruka ?

Vaishu nodded ! And said " ma it was not Neha .."

Meenu cutted off " I know. 10 kula vanthudanum " and said before swap the place.

With a smile ! Vaishu left the home after locking the outside gate !

To be continued 🌟