AESTHETICS

AMAN RATHORE

AMAN RATHORE

" I can do anything to anyone and no fucker can dare to stop me.
I am the only heir of the rathore industry.

And my thoughts about girls are like I don't like any of them. They get freedom provided by men. We, men let them do what they want.
They don't even know how to drive properly. And respecting women is not my cup of tea unless it's my mom"

DIVA GUPTA

"Life is beautiful when you're with your loved ones. And everyone has humanity in them, they just need to wake it.

And I want to be independent and successful in future. I want everyone to respect women as they are the one who gives birth to everyone.

Everyone deserves their right, equality, freedom and respect."

ISHAAN RAJPUT

"I am a Playboy of my school and many girls have crush on me. But I don't give a shit. I just need girls to pass the time as studying is a bit boring.

I don't believe in love and whatever. My first and forever love is my bike.

I like to torture people and it gives me great happiness. I want everyone on their knees in front of me."

ANANYA THAKUR

"I am like a sweet soul but I can be disaster in your life if you provoke me."

I am the queen in my own world.
My family is not that rich but not that poor either.

If you can't learn to respect the emotions of others then you're useless."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers 💖💖.
Did you like the aesthetics?

Do you like the characters?

You just have to wait for the red flags turning to green ones just for their love......