MOTHER's WOMB

Tried my best to write emotional chapter ! When it didn't felt good forgive me! 💕✨

************************************

" Hiii eyy " Vaishu chirped soon her eyes caught sasi near one of the lamppost at the end of the street. His duo eyes shined instant looking at her and he too greeted her back with a sweet smile.

It's almost 10 minutes from they started to walk on the roads. Her area is little away from the main city of Chennai so the roads are almost empty , few vehicle are passing time to time. Still they both didn't intiated the convo as neither sasi nor vaishu willing to break the comfortable silence between them.

Currently sasi made her to walk on his right side safely while they going on the left side of the road. The chill breeze and sparkling stars with half moon gives an unknown peace and calmness to them.

" Saptiya sasi ? " Vaishu asked soon her eyes caught her fav road side shop.

" En ma date nu sollitu yaarachu saptu vaaruvaangala ? " Sasi said making her to give sheepish smile.

" But naa sapta pahh ! " Vaishu said making him to stop on tracks. She too stopped and pulled him along with her again holding his side arms.

" Athu .. naa eppavum 7.30 kyy saptuduva ! Neetha late aa inform panna " she said making him to smile but he is quick enough to give a fake glare before she notice.

" Apa en Mela tha thappa " he asked while rolling his tongue inside the mouth with a smile.

" Illala en tummy armies Mela tha fault uhh " she said in meeky tone while looking at the ground like a kid.
He burst out into laughter bringing a smile on her face.

" Happada siruchutiya .. seri vaa inga ennoda fav shop ku pola " vaishu dragged and tried to cross the road but flinched when a bike passed in a lightening speed.

He hold her hands to cross the road and making the butterfly effects on her stomach. Soon they reached following her instructions.

Owner - Hey vaishu ma ! Enna ma romba naal kalichu vanthu iruka ?

Vaishu - ama na ! Eppadi irukinga ? Papa eppadi iruka ?

Owner - nalla iruka da thango ! Naanum super aa iruka ! Seri enna sapudra ? Thambi yaaru ?

Vaishu - friend uh na ! Two masala dosa and podi idli !

After placing order , sasi sat one of the stool placed near the vehicle while vaishu joined after saying " ana kaara chutney-ey maranthudathinga " it to the owner.

Sasi chuckled. Owner give order to them left to focus on other customers. With a sparkling eyes Vaishu waited to get a feedback from him. Soon as his Mouth relished the first bite , his thick eyebrows jumped in appreciation while eyes shut instantly making her to smile with content heart.

As time passes he finished his dinner and tried to got up but she stopped him and went near the vehicle and arrived back having half boil in her hands.

" Halfboil after dinner wareyyy wahhh ! Super ma " he exclaimed making her smile wide in happiness.

Soon as she hand overed he tried to commit a sin against half-boil sangam by toring the small piece at the edge of it. She slightly tapped his hand.

" Ai enna , vaangi kuduthutu sapuda vida maatura ! Po angutu " he said and tried to turn but she hold him and shushed him by placing her forefinger on his mouth.

She sat little close to him and grabbed the plate from him. She carefully took the halfboil fully by folding the edges together and brought near his mouth and eyed him to open his mouth and he did.