1

Sixteen years before

Did Arthur expect that a small fling would turn into nine months later that a baby girl would be born, no. Did he expect the daughter looking exactly like him? No. But was he gonna keep the girl? Yes. So that's exactly what he did.

The mother of his child died when the girl was three years old or supposedly. But no one knew the true details, so everyone thought that she was dead. But Arthur wouldn't change it for the world. Ironically, little Kaiya Maeve Curry, would have zero features of her mother but all of her father so she looked like Arthur but reincarnated. 

She has the looks; the attitude; the personality. But she's a tad bit not as scary as him. She also has the temper also. She's also a daddy's girl, as they have a thing where every weekend is daddy-daughter weekend where they spend the weekend together. Which typically means Kaiya is getting the 'Princess Treatment', which is fine.

When Kaiya was little and they would do the 'Princess Treatment' they'd both wear tutu's and do each other's nails, sing Disney songs and sing Taylor Swift religiously. Which they still do actually. That's their thing that they do, and Kaiya turned her dad into a 'girl dad'.

Kaiya wasn't one to have many friends in school, much like her Dad, so she relied on him the most, and sometimes he had to make promises that he couldn't keep, but he always managed to make it up to her. It might've taken some convincing but he did make it up to her. Of course they have their moments where they argue and have disagreements, but they sometimes make up in the end; sometimes.

When Kaiya was little and would ask about what happened to her mom, because at school there were kids who had two parents; one mom; one dad. She only has one dad. She would always ask where her mother was. Arthur had to break it to her the truth of saying that he doesn't know where she is. As he wasn't gonna lie to her on that aspect, she deserved to know where her mother was and he wasn't gonna lie to her about that. 

Arthur knows that saying that your kid is your 'best friend' and being a kids' best friend while you're supposed to be their parent isn't the way of life. As parents should be a kids parent, not their 'best friend' but Arthur doesn't give a shit. In his eyes his daughters deserves all the fucking shit that she gets, and all the fucking love and affection in life. 

Kaiya was nine years old when she and her classmates were on a field trip to an aquarium, looking at the ocean and the animals that were living in it. It was fun until some kids started picking on the animals and being mean to them, as Kaiya was talking to the animals, much like her father did when he was a kid. 

"Look it's the loser, talking to the animals!"  A boy says as Kaiya rolled her eyes as they were banging on the window barrier thing that separates the animals and the people at the aquarium.

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he's talking about." Kaiya mutters to the shark that she was talking to. 

Then next thing that she knew was that something hit her head, and she looked beside her and it was a crumbled up piece of paper. Then she heard ripping sounds and crunching sounds and felt the paper hitting her head which apparently was making the animals mad, and the sharks started banging their heads on the glass.

"She's a loser!" Another kid says as suddenly Kaiya's eye color changed from their brown to a gold color, and it made the bullies run away. Ever since that day, they have been afraid of her, not wanting to know what she'd do to them.