1-10

chapter 1

There were patches of thick fog all around, like a scene from a horror movie.

Su Yi walked forward aimlessly, still wearing Bulgari's high-end skirt this summer. Normally, this little skirt was enough to make her stand out from the crowd, but now it only made her feel cold.

Su Yi: "Hiss."

My legs are a bit cold.

Despite this, she remained indifferent and calm in the thick fog. Her long black hair was carefully maintained and moisturized. Her eyes were like autumn eyes, and the expression in her eyes was neither sad nor happy. This is a face that is comparable to that of a popular movie star. Of course, the most outstanding thing is her aura, the shyness of a water lotus flower that can't stand the cool breeze, and a beautiful but not offensive face at all.

She is probably the kind of face that no one, male or female, old or young, would be defensive about. Especially when she praises others, it always makes people feel extremely sincere. Just like that kind of beautiful and gentle woman beside you who never fights or fights. She seems to have done nothing, but there are many people surrounding her to ask her for help.

Yes, that's the face of top-grade green tea.

After passing through the fog, Su Yi saw seven coffins of different shapes at the end of the swamp.

The patterns on it are complicated and trivial, gorgeous and dignified.

At this time, a mechanical voice sounded in her mind:

"Su Yi, this is the horror game live broadcast system. The system has detected that you are completely dead."

In the state of death, Su Yi pressed her aching head, her memories gradually became clearer, and finally I remembered.

Yes, she did die, and she died neatly.

She slowly recalled her life. As an illegitimate daughter of a wealthy family, her life experience was quite thrilling.

The mother was originally a peerless beauty, and it was natural for her to give birth to offspring like her. However, the mother was not only beautiful, but also full of ambition. She thought that after giving birth to a child, she would be able to get a number plate to enter a wealthy family, but she did not. Thinking of giving birth to a daughter who didn't live up to expectations.

Daughter, everything is destined.

No matter how beautiful she is, she is just a useless woman after all.

But her mother was very persistent and used all the strictest education methods she could think of to bring her up. She went to the top schools with the children of the rich and powerful, and she had to know everything they knew, eating, drinking and having fun while others When she was young, she couldn't rest. She had to be better and work harder to get her mother's praise.

Finally, under her mother's careful training, Su Yi became a well-known beauty in the aristocratic circle. Her sensible and obedient nature was also recognized by her father. Under her mother's instructions, she also relied on her skills and beauty to make herself famous. The two brothers turned against each other, causing them to make a fool of themselves in front of their father and get rid of all kinds of negative news.

All their efforts will not be in vain. After their mother and daughter put in so much effort, they finally gained their father's recognition and officially became a member of the family, and Su Yi also obtained the inheritance rights that should belong to her.

On that day, she was sitting on her private jet, preparing to attend a ceremony specially prepared for the family heir.

Although her personal assistant reminded her several times that she should try not to go out if the weather was bad that day, she could not give up this opportunity. How hard she worked and how many crazy things she did to get her father's recognition and everything she has now , everything is at your fingertips, how could she give up.

While on the plane, she also received a call from her mother.

The mother who had always been indifferent also spoke softly because of the victory in front of her: "Yiyi, you did a good job in tricking your eldest brother into gambling and making your second brother commit a crime."

Su Yi had a cold smile on her face, but her eyes were very sad: " Yes, mother, I will be very happy when I see men going crazy for me."

Her mother continued to tell her: "No matter what the resistance is, you must show up at the family villa tonight, do you understand?"

Su Yi said softly. : "Mom, I understand, Yiyi has always been the most obedient."

Mother: "Good boy, you are my mother's good child, you are all my hope."

Because she was her mother's only hope since she was a child, she almost gave up everything With everything that can be called human emotions and self, she lives according to others' expectations and never gives up for her goals.

She didn't give up, but obviously God gave up on her.

The thick fog caused the plane to hit the mountain, and Su Yi died neatly.

When he woke up again, he appeared in the swamp filled with thick fog, and there was a strange atmosphere everywhere.

She still wore the same skirt as before, but the fleshy glass on the skirt was gone, and it was as clean as a brand new dress.

Very briefly, she finished recalling her life.

At this time, the thick and strong system voice spoke again: "Su Yi, the horror game live broadcast system is prepared for all regretful and unwilling souls. Now you are the lucky one selected by us. As long as you promise to the seven coffins If you wish, you can join the game until one day your wish comes true."

The girl who stood there and looked helpless smiled softly.

She opened her red lips lightly and said, "I have no wish."

A brief rustling sound of alternating currents was heard. It took the system a long time to recover, and it almost choked.

After coughing, the system continued to be tempting: "Our game is very novel, interesting and exciting. You can experience a different life in role-playing, and you can also overcome obstacles and experience the surge of adrenaline. Our wish reward system is also all-inclusive. Aren't you attracted by the beauty that surpasses others, the wealth that rivals the country, the supreme power, and even the ability to bring people back to life?"

Su Yi still looked cold, and she gently turned the global limited edition platinum on her finger. Ring, suddenly changed his mind: "Well, since you are so eloquent and asked me to make a wish, then I will make a wish."

The system's persuasion stopped abruptly, and he spoke cautiously: "Player Su Yi has finished making a wish, player Su Yi is bound to the system. Please take a rest. The system will transfer you to the first game soon."

The place where she took a rest was one of the seven coffins. She lay down lazily in it. The common expressions of panic, shrinking, and nervousness on other people's faces were on the contrary, her mood was leisurely and very relaxed.

The system thought that it had seen countless people, those who were regretful, regretful, greedy, crazy...

but there were few people like Su Yi. She had no attachment to the past and no expectations for the future. But she is also a seed player that it pays great attention to. Once she enters the horror live broadcast game, she will inevitably cause waves of bloodshed and win the love and pursuit of countless people.

Su Yi lay quietly in the coffin. Against the dark red velvet background, she looked like a vampire princess who had been sleeping for a long time. She was mysterious, charming, and looked innocent and pure.

Not long after she closed her eyes, a small whirlwind flew over the swamp and blew a parchment scroll.

The low voice of the system sounded: "Let me Kangkang, what will she wish for? Will she be reborn, or will her father and brothers die a miserable death?"

The parchment was unfolded by a big invisible hand, and the system only saw After taking a quick look, she suddenly made a confused voice: "Huh?"

Su

Yi regained consciousness, holding her mobile phone in hand, walking on the path full of cosmos flowers in the spring.

There seemed to be a lively place in front of her. The mobile phone was assigned to her by the system, and there were some more detailed introductions about the game written on it.

For example, the first priority in every game is to survive. After all, survival is everything. There are also rules that only those who have survived seven games safely can have their wishes come true. Points can be exchanged for many things.

The most important one is the introduction to the level of this game:

"Welcome new player Su Yi to the D-level quality game "Horror Studio". Number of participants: seven. This game is relatively low-difficulty. Players are welcome to explore the game content on their own. , when the exploration reaches a certain level and a special token is obtained that symbolizes the core of the game, the game will be completed."

She found that what she was wearing was an ordinary blue and white high school uniform, which was very loose and rustic, but it was wearable. On her body, she looks like an international supermodel catwalking on a catwalk, and she will be dazzling if she is not careful.

Su Yi thought for a moment and thought: It's not good to be so eye-catching.

In this kind of environment, it is better to hide in the crowd and have less presence.

After walking a few steps, the four-character sign "New North American High School of Arts" appeared in front of her. Under the sign was the gorgeous and towering school gate, European style, with exaggerated decoration. Standing under the gate were six people wearing the same school uniform as her, but they were of different ages, and they were obviously not real students.

Among them were middle-aged men with rough faces, young men with arrogant faces, trembling girls, and even a young man on crutches. All in all, it was a very strange combination. It seemed that they were the same players as him. .

When her eyes fell on the face of the man on crutches, Su Yi took a rare look at it a few more times. It was not because the man's pale face with eyes was so handsome, but because he looked familiar.

It's very possible that he was someone he knew during his lifetime, but he still needs to confirm it.

Su Yi hid in the crowd as unobtrusively as possible, observing the reactions of the other six people.

Seeing that the last person was finally late, the young man standing in the middle of the crowd put away the impatience on his face and walked up to the crowd.

This man has an exaggerated pure gold necklace hanging around his neck, large tattoos on his arms, and a skull earring on one ear. He looks arrogant and flamboyant, and his face is barely legible. It feels very greasy.

He snapped his fingers: "Okay, everyone is finally here. Now let's go into the school together."

After saying that, he walked in at the lead, obviously considering himself the leader of the group.

At this time, everyone's mobile phones vibrated.

Su Yi turned on her mobile phone and it read:

The game "Horror Studio" has started.

You are transfer students from New North Arts High School. Like all ordinary high schools, your school has many spooky and spooky supernatural stories. Please explore and analyze the plot to find the most critical clues in the school. At the same time, you must be careful to avoid those invisible friends. When the token is found, the game ends. The system will give points and ratings to each player based on their personal performance. .

Requirement: Survive.

Other restrictions: None.

Happy gaming everyone!