21-30

chapter 21

"You dare to get on the bus without knowing where it is going. Little girl, you are too brave." The conductor smiled sinisterly and put on a lot of foundation. His face looked bloodless.

"I think this car can take me to where I want to go." Su Yi showed no fear at all, and actually asked the other party, "Am I right? Besides, sister, you are also a good person." 

But the conductor said As if he was offended, he raised his thin eyebrows, pinched his waist with his hands, and said very unhappy: "Why are you scolding people? Who do you think is a good person?" 

"I saw it with my own eyes." Su Yi pointed out. Pointing to the middle-aged man who had been holding his head in front of him, huddled in his clothes, his hands were calloused by years of farm work, "Before, his wife and children wanted to get in the car, but you were unwilling to let them in. It means you know they can't get down after they come up." 

At this point, the man and the conductor were stunned at the same time. Tears flashed in the man's eyes, and he put down his big hand that had been covering his forehead, and blood flowed out. Injuries he sustained in the car accident. 

The middle-aged woman was his wife, and his wife knew that he was on the bus, so she tried her best to bring her son up to accompany him, but he couldn't bear it and was unwilling to do so. 

Fortunately, the elder sister who sold the tickets was kind-hearted. People are willing to help him. "And that old lady," Su Yi smiled and shook her head. "The old lady said she was here to take her daughter home, but she was holding a black-and-white photo of her daughter in her arms, which meant that she had known for a long time that her daughter was gone. Later she thought She asked me to get off the bus because she suddenly changed her mind and wanted me to die for her daughter. But at this time, her daughter got on the bus and bought her two tickets, indicating that she wanted her mother to leave. " 

The old woman stood at the door and cried silently after hearing Su Yi's words. The moment she saw Su Yi, she did have the idea of ​​letting Su Yi die, but her daughter would definitely not agree or bear it, so she finally gave up. "I guess the principle of the midnight bus is that everyone has a place to come and a place to go, so this bus can definitely take me to where I should be, what do you think?" 

Su Yi looked at the conductor calmly. The other party still had a stern face, but just took out his POS machine and swiped her mobile phone: "The evaded fare plus the new ticket, the two of them have a total of 70 points, no change." 

Jing Xiaoxiao couldn't help but exclaimed: " Are the tickets so expensive? " 

"If you don't want to sit, just let me go." The conductor tore Su Yi two yellowed tickets, which looked like paper money printed by Tiandi Bank. It says, destination: Rose Villa. "This place," 

Jing Xiaoxiao frowned, "It's also on the edge of the city. It's still far away from the city center, but at least we're in the city. Let's take the subway back then." 

"Where are you going? Your rental house Can't you afford the rent?" Su Yi asked softly. "If it doesn't work, go to the labor union to borrow some." 

Jing Xiaoxiao gritted his teeth, "If it doesn't work, just start a live broadcast and beg online. Wear something cool and dance. You can get as much as you want." 

"No, I don't want you to do this in the future . That's something." Su Yi said seriously, "I don't want you to force yourself to do things you don't want to do, and don't do pornographic live broadcasts anymore." 

"But how can I survive?" Jing Xiaoxiao became nervous. Started biting his fingers again. "There's always a better way." 

Ding.