31-40

chapter 31

The doorbell of the villa was suddenly rang.

Su Yi opened the door and saw Jing Xiaoxiao covered in blood.

Her eyes were lifeless, her face looked tired to the naked eye, her whole body was full of unspeakable frustration and low pressure, and her hands and legs suffered many injuries.

Su Yi quickly pulled her into the door, and then she had time to ask: "What's wrong, are you okay?"

She remembered that at that time, the three of them drew lots and made wishes in the wishing well to draw their first solo copy. The result at that time was: I drew a single-player B-level dungeon [Beautiful Girl Tonkotsu Ramen Shop]. Jing Xiaoxiao was lucky, and she drew a slightly lower difficulty single-player C-level dungeon [The Mystery of Kamigakure at Thousand Island Shrine]. ], I don't know whether it was luck or misfortune, but Chu Shen, that stupid little cripple, got the most difficult and rare single-player S-level copy [Chainsaw Massacre's Ball].

The result of their discussion at that time was that Chu Shen was allowed to stay in Fengdu City and continue to collect useful intelligence. The two of them had to complete the solo dungeon alone to exercise their abilities and skills. Especially Jing Xiaoxiao, she had to be trained to explore independently. The ability to copy, rather than relying on others at all times.

After Su Yi repeatedly provided her with ideological work, Jing Xiaoxiao finally plucked up the courage to enter the Thousand Island Shrine dungeon. Fortunately, she came back safely, but she seemed to be affected physically and mentally to a certain extent.

When Jing Xiaoxiao was still born, Su Yi carefully treated the wounds on her body. Fortunately, they were all minor wounds and there was no substantial damage.

At this moment, Jing Xiaoxiao seemed to have come back to his senses. He suddenly burst into tears while holding Su Yi. It took him a long time to speak: "Su Yi, I'm back alive. It's scary. It's really scary."

"Okay ." Okay, it's all over. It's okay. I'll accompany you in the next dungeon." Su Yi patted her on the shoulder and listened to Jing Xiaoxiao telling some stories about the dungeon.

In the game Thousand Island Shrine, Jing Xiaoxiao's identity is a witch who protects the shrine. She has been calmly preparing dolls for sacrifices. This is a local custom. However, it is a horror game after all, and it didn't take long for tourists to die one after another. Jing Xiaoxiao was looking for the truth while being careful about the murderer.

In the end, she was not the one to find the murderer, he was the one who blew himself up. However, with her [Mine Sweeper] skills, she still predicted the murderer's actions and escaped the disaster and successfully completed the game. Despite the lack of exploration, successfully completing the game on your own is a huge improvement.

Just when she was about to leave the game, she suddenly realized that the dolls she slept with every day in the same room were all spliced ​​together with the limbs of the victims. They would watch her rest every night. If she If she couldn't sleep, they would blow in her ears. Jing Xiaoxiao was so frightened that she broke into a cold sweat. She realized that there was some kind of mysterious power in the shrine. She ran down the mountain with all her strength, and fell when she passed the torii gate. After climbing the mountain, I got wounds all over my body. Fortunately, the game was completed.

Looking at the more than 300 points she had earned, and thinking that she had been frightened for so long, she still squirmed and cried.

At this time, Su Yi's cell phone rang suddenly.

An unknown number called, and Su Yi answered the call subconsciously.

"Are you Su Yi?" The tone of the other person's words made her very uncomfortable, and she was unspeakably arrogant.

"It's me. Are you?"

"Haha, it's me, you don't need to know who I am, you just need to know that I am one of the people in charge of [Mortal Care]." The voice was even more exaggerated, "Su Yi, you Fortunately, several of our leaders thought you were very promising, so we unanimously decided to recruit you as a member of our guild."

The person on the phone thought, well, it's not long before ordinary people hear such news. Are you dancing with excitement and crying with gratitude?

As a result, Su Yi on the other side of the phone remained silent.

After hearing the content of the phone call, Jing Xiaoxiao stood in front of her and gestured desperately.

Su Yi said softly: "Wait a moment."

She covered her phone and looked at Jing Xiaoxiao in front of her: "What's wrong with you, your eyes are uncomfortable?"

"No, I asked you to promise, I'm not uncomfortable, I'm I'm so excited." Jing Xiaoxiao looked very anxious, "That's Miliu. It's the largest guild in the game. It requires props and experience. The big guys are everywhere, and they may even accept you as their apprentice. . This opportunity is too rare, please agree to them."

On the other end of the phone, the man in a suit and glasses, Wang Ming, was sweating because the two big guys from the guild were sitting opposite him and had given him too much. A man in a purple suit is currently the number one figure in the organization and is rumored to be the spokesperson of God on earth.

The face next to him playing with triangles was painted with a funny clown mask, but the paint was fresh blood and everyone was used to it.

This is currently the number two person in the organization. No one knows his name, only his codename is Joker. Everyone knows that he is a lunatic and no one dares to mess with him.

Wang Ming is just a small cadre. He didn't expect that two big bosses would suddenly arrive today, and they had only one purpose, asking him to call and wave to a new female player.

While waiting for the other party's reply, his voice was trembling: "She will definitely agree to us immediately. In the past, all new members who were recruited by the guild have been frightened and agreed immediately. I think a weak woman like her will definitely agree immediately. Seize this good opportunity."

The corner of the clown's mouth showed a sarcastic arc: "You actually called her a weak woman, Wang Ming, no wonder you have been in the organization for so many years and you are still a low-level cadre."

Regarding the clown's sarcasm, Wang Ming dared to be angry but did not dare to speak. There was a voice on the other end of the phone just now, and he couldn't help but

say something more: "Hey, this opportunity is rare. If you want to agree, hurry up, otherwise this opportunity will be given to someone else." The woman on the other end was still unhurried and spoke slowly: "What can you give me if I join your guild?"

Wang Ming was stunned. No newcomer had ever dared to ask him such a question. Newcomers are very timid. Dare to offend him, but also gave him the opportunity to pretend to be powerful: "Are you kidding? Miliu wants you because he thinks highly of you. You don't think about paying anything for the organization, but you think about getting it first. People like you are so selfish, thinking that you How noble is that?"

"Otherwise?" The female voice was still unfazed, and even smiled slightly, "If I weren't noble, why would you take the initiative to call me? Is it because you are the largest guild in the game because you are better at charity? Tell me your advantages and conditions, and I will think about it again, otherwise there will be nothing to talk about."

Wang Ming was dumbfounded. The other party's sharp teeth were not weak at all, and he opened his mouth but didn't know how to answer. Feeling the gazes of the two big guys behind him, he broke out in a cold sweat.

It seems that I have messed up.

The man in a purple suit on the side naturally patted his shoulder, which startled Wang Ming. Then he naturally answered the phone and said directly: "Perhaps we can give you whatever you want. In Dying, as long as your level is high enough , unlimited props and unlimited points are not a problem. Points can be exchanged for your own skill strengthening points and gene strengthening elements. You have never seen these. Come to us, and we will assign you a player with S level combat power as a teacher. You. Su Yi, you are a smart person. If you want to live longer in the game, dying is your best choice."

Snap, Zixiui hung up the phone without waiting for Su Yi to reply.

"I was wrong, boss, I was really wrong." Wang Ming was sweating profusely and knelt down in front of the two of them. "Please don't kill me. I'm blind, so don't kill me."

A valuable future star, and a worthless old employee like him. Only then did Wang Ming realize how stupid his disrespect just now was.

"Get up, I don't blame you." The purple suit pointed in the direction of the door, "It's none of your business, go out."

Wang Ming walked out tremblingly, and the clown instantly crushed the pure steel imitation in his hand, with a bloodthirsty expression on his lips. smile.

"Killing is not allowed in the main city." Purple Suit reminded in good faith, "It's still the same old rules. Let's see what game comes next and stuff him into it."

"I understand." The clown smiled brightly, "Old Well, the rules are life and death, wealth is in heaven."

As soon as Su Yi hung up the phone, she heard another knock on the door. When she opened the door, there were two strong men standing outside. They have large tattoos on their arms, gold chains, and cigarettes in their mouths. They don't look like good people.

The bald man at the head looked at Su Yi up and down, and soon fell on Jing Xiaoxiao, and said in a sullen voice: "Jing Xiaoxiao, it turns out you are hiding here, and you can run pretty well. Why?" Why don't you go back with your brothers?"

Jing Xiaoxiao looked panicked when he saw the person coming, his eyes were evasive, and his legs started to feel weak: "Brother Three, Brother Seven, why are you two here?" "

The thin one in the back ? The monkey-like man spit out the cigarette in his mouth and cursed with a smile: "Jing Xiaoxiao, you shameless little thing, don't pretend to be confused because you understand. Don't you know why we came? The day you joined [Qiyin] Didn't anyone tell you the rules? Once you join, you will be a Qiyin person in life, and you will be a Qiyin person in death. You just send a text message and quit? How dare you not see if the mark on your hand can be washed away? You're licking your face and saying this stupid thing?"

Jing Xiaoxiao became even more frightened and backed away: "I will pay you back the money every month. There is no reason for you to take me away."

"Fart, who would care about your little money . ," Tian Sanhuo said with a smile, "To tell you the truth, in fact, we are here not only to take you away, but the main purpose is this beauty, your name is Su Yi. I heard that her performance has been outstanding recently. Well. You are lucky. Our boss has taken a fancy to you and is going to ask you to join our union. You should also come with us."

The bald man in front is called Bai Si, and the thin monkey behind is called Tian San. The two looked at each other. He was ready to come over and grab Su Yi.