41-50

chapter 41

The scene returns to the gloomy ancestral hall.

Zhou Ke was cunning and eager to open the coffin, but no one could stop him in time.

Before opening the coffin, Su Yi guessed that it contained a bride in wedding clothes or a zombie wearing Qing Dynasty official robes, but she never expected that a familiar face would appear in the coffin.

It turned out to be Tian Si.

There were expressions of astonishment on everyone's faces. Zhou Ke immediately opened the other coffin, and it turned out to be Bai San inside.

Su Yi was shocked, but her face showed just the right amount of fear.

Dr. Li pondered: "Miss Su Yi said that the two brothers lived in a villager's house, but they died and were lying peacefully in the coffin. So, the villagers killed them."

"I just said that the villagers were weird . ." Zhou Ke said angrily.

Su Yi silently took a step back. Others thought she was afraid, but in fact she was more confused.

Because she felt something was wrong with the two corpses. One of them died under Meiran's scissors, and the other died in a hunter's trap. However, their bodies were intact now, with no wounds or blood visible.

It's like I'm just temporarily asleep, not dead.

Meiran would not make such a stupid mistake.

But...

Su Yi's eyebrows jumped suddenly, and she felt Tian Si's hand moved slightly.

There was unconcealed fear in her tone: "This person moved!"

"No way, Su Yi, are you too scared?" Zhou Ke smiled and looked back at the body nonchalantly, "The little girl's home is not safe. After seeing the world, we have serious doctors here. Can we still distinguish the dead from the living?"

"Yes," Dr. Li answered, "I can take a closer look at the cause of their death." Dr. Li actually approached Tian Si.

"No, don't go there." Su Yi felt something was wrong and shook her head desperately, but it was already too late.

With the dim light in the ancestral hall, the calm corpse seemed to be awakened by something. It suddenly opened its dark eyes and threw itself at Dr. Li.

This unexpected scene frightened the three of them. Dr. Li struggled desperately, and Zhou Ke wanted to help him, but he quickly ran out with Su Yi. What stood up again from the coffin should be a living corpse. It was so powerful that no one dared to confront this thing.

Su Yi was the first to realize something was wrong and ran out. She couldn't figure out why a dead guy suddenly jumped up and bit someone. Is there really something weird in this village?

But back to the game itself, red and white collide, the cause and effect should be on the baby and the bride, and there should not be monsters like zombies.

When she heard two roars coming from behind her, she didn't dare to look back and could only keep running forward.

She understands her strengths and weaknesses. She cannot keep up with her physical fitness. Meiran's power can only be used if she has calculated it in advance. If she does not improve her abilities in this area, she will be chased by monsters in future games. Running in a panic.

Suddenly, a strong force pulled her into the grass, and a pair of familiar eyes appeared in front of her, it was Jing Xiaoxiao who revealed his true face.

She didn't dare to speak and looked at the other person.

The other party also covered her mouth and did not dare to breathe. Together they held their breath and hid in the grass, waiting for the zombies to arrive.

Tian Si's body movements were very stiff, and every step he took was like a donkey shadow puppet. Su Yi thought about it, that kind of puppet controlled by someone looked like this. Every time he turned around and lowered his head, it seemed as if it had been programmed by someone. .

Slowly, Tian Si walked away.

The two of them looked at his back and finally breathed a sigh of relief. Su Yi couldn't help but said: "Where is your mask? How could you..."

Suddenly, Jing Xiaoxiao seemed to feel something and pushed her back hard, and a machete used to chop grass appeared out of thin air. Descending, Bai San grinned with a big mouth, grinning silently.

Jing Xiaoxiao didn't know where he got the courage to pull up Tian Si, who was many times stronger than himself. While resisting the opponent's attack, he yelled: "You bitch, run away, you run away, I'll hold you back."

Su Yi hesitated . After half a second, he really turned around and ran away.

Jing Xiaoxiao closed his eyes silently, feeling that it was worth exchanging one life for another. He had originally caused this disaster.

But just as she was about to kill him, a big stone suddenly hit Tian Si opposite.

The stone was so big that it was impossible for a woman to pick it up. Jing Xiaoxiao looked at Su Yi holding the stone and found that her face was expressionless, her eyes were dark, and there were bursts of black mist around her body, as if she was possessed.

Because she was holding the second stone in her hand, Su Yi's scissors fell out of her pocket.

"Su Yi, Su Yi?" She shouted desperately, but Su Yi didn't respond to her.

Jing Xiaoxiao was scared to death. She was originally a timid and trouble-making spirit who would only run away from trouble and did not dare to face these terrifying things. But if she doesn't do something, Su Yi is going to die.

Su Yi, who was so shrewd and calculating, turned around and risked his life to fight for her revenge.

Jing Xiaoxiao gritted his teeth, endured the mist in his eyes, grabbed the scissors and stabbed the ferocious-looking Tian Si.

Su Yi's third big rock followed closely, and soon the scissors poked him randomly. Tian Si's movements slowed down, and his stiff limbs became unrecognizable. His arms were smashed to pieces, and his head quickly disappeared. Complete.

This pair of scissors was very fast, and Jing Xiaoxiao found that it was particularly easy to use. It was like a chef's knife, and passing through Tian Si's body was like passing through mashed tofu.

Soon, under the scattered limbs on the ground, Tian Si finally stopped moving.

"Su Yi, Su Yi, what's wrong with you?"

But with the victory of the battle, Su Yi stood crookedly on the spot, with the black shadow on her body jumping into the scissors, and she finally fell down due to lack of physical strength.

In the evening, when Su Yi woke up, she found herself lying in a cave with a warm bonfire next to her.

As soon as she moved, she felt pain as if her body was falling apart, and she heard crying.

She was helpless: "Jing Xiaoxiao, I'm fine, why are you crying? Are you a little anxious? I'm your creditor, how could anything happen to me until you pay me back?"

"Smelly woman, wake up!" Jing Xiaoxiao I hugged her and rubbed her for a while, but then I felt it was too numb, so I took the initiative to move away from her, and then whispered softly, "I thought you were going to die, you were covered in black energy, and you fell down. I was scared to death." "

It's just a little side effect from using the props," Su Yi said confidently.

However, in fact, she knew that this matter was very serious. If she borrowed too much of Meiran's power, it would be very easy to be backlashed. She did not intend to borrow her body from this evil, she just wanted to use her.

But it was extremely urgent at the time, and she didn't care so much. If Jing Xiaoxiao was gone, her victory would be much more difficult. She sat up straight: "Of course I'm not doing it for you. I really want to know about Tian Si and Bai San." What's going on? I killed them myself. They shouldn't be able to move."

"By the way, Bai San is missing, but I found this among the pieces of Tian Si." Jing Xiaoxiao took out one. The scarlet silk thread looked like hair. "I had a very bad feeling, because in my impression, there was indeed someone who could use hair to control a corpse as a puppet, but I hope it wasn't the person I thought it was.

Su Yi frowned: "Who is that person? Why do you appear alone near the ancestral hall? "

Jing shook a little and then briefly talked about his experience.

Lailai went crazy in the cemetery of Mao Whispering Village and tore down many grass roots, causing every piece of Mao Whispering grass to start screaming. The sound was very terrifying, just like many children wailing.

Xiaolan couldn't stand it and wanted her to shut up, so the two started fighting.

Lin Shuangying didn't care about this at all. Instead, he dug up the roots of the grass. It didn't matter. They discovered that there were babies of all sizes buried in the land of the cat whispering grass. Those baby-like rhizomes are mixed with the roots growing out of the baby, and the scene is simply terrifying and nauseating.

Lin Shuangying obviously realized something and just said: "It is not suitable to stay here for a long time."

But when they wanted to leave, it was already too late. The cat whisperers all remembered Lailai, and countless vines stretched out to block their way. When the vines tried to pull Lailai into the ground, Xiaolan rushed out with a look of horror and was taken away.

"Xiao Lan hates Lai Lai so much, how could he take the initiative to help her?" Su Yi discovered the irrationality of the story.

Jing Xiaoxiao explained with a frown: "I suspect that Lai Lai is the person I guessed, the one who can control the corpse. If it is really her, we will definitely die in Mao Yu Village this time."

Jing Xiaoxiao has never Having been so scared, even though I tried my best to stay calm, my body was still shaking slightly uncontrollably.

"Who is it?" Su Yi became even more curious.

As if she was very afraid of that name, Jing Xiaoxiao whispered a few words as if she was afraid of being heard: "The leader of Qiyin - Onise Qiyin."

No wonder she was so scared, the old enemy .

Su Yi suddenly figured out why Tian Si and Bai San appeared on the bus. Because they did not complete the task and were forced to come to this game to be punished, and their leader did not want them to live in the first place, because she only needed Just control the corpse.

"Legend has it that Onise Nanone is a genius in puppetry and likes all kinds of human skin dolls very much." Jing Xiaoxiao continued tremblingly, "She knows onmyoji, can control all corpses, and has the strength of a royal family. But she herself is crazy. It's not normal, so Qiyin is just a tool for her to obtain corpses. She doesn't care about the ranking of the union. She is a madman. "

"So, you think she came here because of you and me?" Su Yi. Shaking her head, "That's impossible. There must be something more attractive to her here. Are the royal family scary? But I'm not afraid of anyone."

Su Yi's calmness and calmness comforted Jing Xiaoxiao, and she quickly cheered up.

Once people begin to conquer their inner fears, they become more and more courageous.

She quickly calmed down: "What should we do next? Xiaolan is dead, He Lili is dead, and the villagers seem to have problems. We can't hide in the cave all the time."

"Let me think about it, maybe We can choose to cooperate with other players." Su Yi was not sure about Dr. Li and Zhou Ke, but the old man was still in the ancestral hall, and she wanted to go back and take a look.

In the silence, the campfire crackled, but outside the cave there were the sounds of dogs barking and the noise of a large crowd.

They heard someone shouting outside: "Impossible. I saw someone hiding in a cave when I was tending sheep during the day. They must be those damn foreigners. They must be caught. Otherwise, the sacrifice cannot be completed and the village will continue to fight." dead