61-70

chapter 61

The person standing in front of Su Yi, wearing a blood-stained wedding dress, was none other than Sophia Guli Tolia. Her skin is paler than paper, her eyes are a beautiful cherry blossom red, her lips are thin, and her contours are cold. She is not the ignorant student she looked like when they first met.

Other players who had been hiding in the crowd stood up one after another. They stopped around the countess, worried that she would be harmful to Chu Shen. At this time, Su Yi appeared with Princess Sophia.

In front of the countess, Su Yi forcefully pulled Chu Shen behind her and said as if to show her ownership: "I'm sorry, madam, but you can't marry my boyfriend."

Chu Shen's eyes widened. Eyes and corners of raised mouth tightened: "How come we have a boyfriend? Why didn't I know about this?"

"Just now." Su Yi pressed him back with a cold face, "I said yes, don't make trouble. "

She looked at the countess again: "Madam, I found your beloved woman, I won, right?"

In the sun, the countess's gorgeous clothes began to rot and peel off little by little, and her young and beautiful face began to appear. Weathering, aging mercilessly, layers of wrinkles grew and piled up on her face.

She turned her head slowly and looked at Sophia in her wedding dress with sad eyes: "Great, you are back, then I have to leave too."

At first, Sophia stood there numbly, but soon she As if she thought of something, she held her mother's hands tightly, which were as dry as branches. She slowly lowered her head, her voice helpless and pitiful: "Mom, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I know you You have sacrificed a lot for me, and now it is my turn to sacrifice for you. Goodbye, mother, we will meet again."

In her tears, the noble and arrogant countess gradually faded into pieces in the sunshine. There was no clothes left, and he just disappeared.

Butler Bosch stood aside blankly. When his wife completely disappeared, he took out the silver dagger in his arms and said to Sophia: "Your Highness, I hope you will keep your promise. I am willing to die for my wife." I just wiped it on my neck and it quickly faded away.

The Countess was completely dead, Prince Hywell was half dead, and the mummies and corpse dancers on the lawn began to become restless. They all turned around and faced all the players present.

Chef Rabbit hid in the corner and shouted in panic: "It's over, it's over, you've caused a big trouble, we will be eaten by these things."

"Shut up, don't make any noise." Su Yi said coldly, "No way. , because the real owner of the castle is here."

Sure enough, after crying, Sophia stood up, wiped her eyes, and glanced at all the corpses with her cold eyes, and they all became quiet again.

Ding.

Finally, the beep on the phone appeared.

[Congratulations to player Su Yi for successfully completing the game "The Grand Ball in the Blood Castle". Please dance with everyone. ]

[Tip: Please find the exit within 10 minutes, otherwise you will be sealed in this world. ]

[Settlement rewards will begin to be settled in the leaving instance. 】

Not only Su Yi, everyone received the system prompt. The red-haired woman was so furious that she almost smashed the phone in her hand: "What the hell are you doing? Why are you asking us to find out the answer ourselves when we have already figured out the answer?" Shouldn't the gate appear by itself?"

Qiu Dazhong advised her from the side: "Don't be angry, there is no need. The system never really keeps its word. This is an S-level difficult dungeon. Not only is there a lot of false information, but there are also hidden clues. Young Master, you deliberately came to disgust us at the last moment. You should calm down and don't waste all your efforts."

Qiu Dazhong, as a reliable big brother, has rarely said this once. The red-haired woman obviously listened and calmed down again. .

Sophia looked at Su Yi and Chu Shen and said to them: "Follow me, I thought of a place where the exit might be hidden."

Jing Ran followed behind and hesitated: "Can we really believe what you say? You Are you Gu Li or Sophia? Are you now a player or an NPC? "

Sofia's face has changed a lot. It seems that her facial features have not changed. In fact, her whole person has changed completely. He wanted to say something, but fell silent again, with an indifferent expression: "If you still want to live, just follow me. I won't explain anything more."

The remaining people were still hesitating, but Su Yi and Chu Shen had already followed.

Chu Shen turned around and explained to everyone: "The princess and her whole family are so hospitable. She must be a kind and good person. There is no need to be afraid."

Su Yi: ... God is so hospitable.

She whispered: "Any maid here can skin us and dismember us, but we are safe, the protection mechanism is in place, and the rules of the system must be followed. There is no need for everyone to panic."

Dr. Li said A fair word: "We have been living together with Gu Li for seven days. Are you injured? Are you missing an arm or a leg? No, then Gu Li is also a good girl, almost the same as Su Yi."

Everyone then said: Following one after another, everyone finally returned to the blood pool in the basement.

Jingran was stunned: "Aren't we looking for an exit? What do you mean?"

"If there is an exit, it must be hidden in the blood pool." Sophia replied coldly, "Su Yi, come here, I have something to say to you. Hong Sister, come here too, I'll show you something."

Although the red-haired woman hesitated, she agreed because of the relationship she had gotten along with over the past few days.

Walking into the execution room nearby, she unexpectedly saw her teammates, the photographer and the man with glasses, standing expressionlessly in the room with their eyes closed.

She was extremely surprised: "What's going on?"

"I don't know either, but as long as I want, I can do it to this extent." Sofia replied, "It's like when I first woke up, I didn't know that I was Who, Sister Yao told me that I was a player in the game, so I thought I was a player. Until Su Yi got her mother's diary and Chu Shen got her mother's key and opened the box, which contained the contents of my childhood. I found the used things and photos, which helped me recall everything little by little."

Su Yi nodded.

Sophia continued: "Back then, I fell in love with the vampire Hywell, and was tempted by him to become a new vampire. I killed many people in order to drink blood. Hywell was the demon who had been hiding in this castle. I woke him up. He had been dormant for I don't know how many years. He was the incarnation of evil. My mother found out about the bad things I had done, locked me up, and claimed that I was missing. She also took the blame for me, but later, I My health was getting worse and worse, and when I was about to die, my mother had no choice but to make a deal with the visitor from the abyss who came out of the blood pool, giving me a new life and the evil reincarnation that would repeat itself in the castle forever."

"Wait. Wait," Su Yi suddenly narrowed her eyes, "Haywell comes from the underground of the castle, and the visitors from the abyss come from the blood pool. Your mother gained strength because of the deal with them. Could it be that Haywell also traded with them? ? Then he should be stronger than you or your mother, will he die so easily?"

In the garden outside the castle, the thick black blood on the lawn was like a little bit flowing back from Hywell's stiff body.

Out of curiosity, Chef Rabbit approached the prince's body, and then he was horrified to find that the unrecognizable prince gradually repaired his handsome appearance, and then showed a strange smile.

In the room, Chu Shen felt blood begin to drip from the top of his head. He searched in the direction of the blood, and then saw Haiwel emerging from the fused wall, smiling at him.

Chu Shen didn't show the slightest panic. He looked behind him. Everyone was studying the blood pool, and no one looked at him.

Because he no longer wore glasses, he took off his fragile mask. He was not polite to Hywell at all: "Why, Your Highness, why did you show up in front of me if you didn't run away?"

"I hope You can stay and help me deal with Sophia." Haywell said seductively, "The old woman who was Madam was already very difficult to deal with. Her daughter is even more annoying. I am the one chosen by the darkness. You and me. Same, shouldn't you help me?"

Chu Shen looked at himself for a moment, then spread his hands: "Please, why am I the same as you? Don't you wear glasses when you go out? Here you go."

"Don't deny it, Chu Shen, you were born for darkness, don't pretend to be innocent here." "Tell you the truth, don't you understand that Sophia is an NPC? He is the last player. In this game, the identities of NPCs and players can be interchanged. They are just players from a long time ago. As long as you become someone like me, you can win and take all, and you no longer have to fight. These fools have played together in teams before. As long as you are recognized by the system, you can become the new royal family and become a unique existence here."

Chu Shen showed an expression of realization and shock, and then whispered to Haiwel. He said, "Actually, I also know a secret. Come over here and I'll tell you."

"Ah?" Haywell really came over.

Pfft, he looked at the bone-picking knife protruding from his heart in amazement again, and then saw Chu Shen holding the knife tightly in his right hand, with an innocent look on his face. He heard Chu Shen whisper : "The secret is, never tell others the secrets you know about the system, otherwise you will be sanctioned."

It was just a knife, Hewill struggled angrily, he could continue to reorganize and continue to be reborn. , because he is a top player integrated with vampire genes and can cope with the current situation.

"You are too confident in yourself. Do you know what eternal death is?" He saw a gentle smile on Chu Shen's face. He squatted down and followed closely with the second knife. "Then I can only free Let you experience it, who makes me a considerate and good man?"

Poof, the sound of scratching the skin.

Hywell watched helplessly as his dark heart was taken out.

Then he struggled in fear, but couldn't make any sound. He could only watch the man with dark green eyes, who was becoming more and more demonic, swallow the heart easily, and then showed a satisfied smile.