101-110 (end of text)

chapter 101

With her mother's warm greetings and hospitality, a family atmosphere gradually appeared in the cold and lonely room, and Su Yi gradually recovered from her shock.

"Mom, has anything special happened outside recently?" Her mother was busy in the kitchen, and Su Yi stayed on the sofa, chatting with her.

"What's special? What do you mean?" came the familiar voice of my mother, "There's nothing strange. Life is still the same, nothing has changed. How was your date with Mr. Zhou? Where is Mr. Li? Don't talk to Mr. Zhang. Even if the contact is broken, he still thinks highly of you."

Listening to these instructions, Su Yi couldn't help but feel a little funny. This is the snobbish mother she is familiar with, but she has experienced so many lives and deaths. Listening to this unpleasant babble, I actually felt very friendly.

However, she covered her heart, feeling as if she had forgotten someone important.

That person is very important and has left a lasting mark on his limited life.

Squeak, the door was opened a crack, and she clearly remembered that she had closed it. A little girl with braids appeared at the door, wearing a floral skirt, staring directly at Su Yi.

She was also holding a particularly delicate doll in her arms, and this doll looked very familiar.

Su Yi pressed her temples hard. She felt as if she had forgotten many important things.

She stood up suddenly, quietly came to the door, and asked with her mouth: "Who are you?"

The little girl was very smart. She looked at her with big eyes and said nothing, "Trust me.

" , why should you trust a little girl who jumped out of nowhere.

But Su Yi subconsciously didn't want to suspect anything. She continued to ask: "Do you know me?"

The girl nodded heavily.

Su Yi frowned: "Then how do you want to help me?"

The girl's pupils instantly turned completely black, even a little scary. She said: "Run away!"

Su Yi was startled. Before she could realize why, she suddenly felt breathing coming from her shoulder.

She turned around suddenly and saw her mother's meticulously groomed silver hair. She showed an overly gentle smile and said, "Daughter, why are you standing at the door instead of just sitting on the sofa?"

As if being peeped by a poisonous snake. The feeling came again, Su Yi did not show any displeasure at all, and said to her mother naturally: "I suddenly remembered that I still have something to do, and I need to find a friend."

She glanced behind her secretly from the corner of her eyes, and the little girl behind her seemed to It's like disappearing suddenly.

"It's time to eat soon. Why do you want to go find your friends at this time? You are letting me down." My mother is good at moral kidnapping and uses it extremely flexibly.

"No, mother, this person has a distinguished status and cannot be offended." Su Yi's beautiful eyes narrowed, "He is the eldest son of the Chu family, did you know?"

"That paralytic?" Mother sneered, "Stop talking about it, why? Can you meet such a person?"

"It's true that he is a paralytic, and his reputation is not very good." Su Yi stared straight at her mother, "But he is the only heir of the Chu family and the number one in the country. The actual leader of the consortium."

Sure enough, everything has changed for my mother, but her good character of hating the poor and loving the rich has never changed. This sentence immediately changed her attitude and said very directly: "Since he made an appointment with you, We can't refuse such a big shot, but it's not very safe outside. Let mom go with you."

Su Yi nodded obediently, but she was thinking why it wasn't safe outside.

Since returning to this world, she has felt her heart twitch and feel uneasy countless times, but she can't find the reason.

The chicken soup in the kitchen made her eyebrows jump repeatedly. Although she still had no clues, she used an excuse to temporarily refuse the chicken soup.

And the little girl just now reminded her of a lot, such as Chu Shen, Jing Xiaoxiao, and so many horror games where life and death passed by.

Holding the phone in her hand tightly, her eyes suddenly became clear, and she looked into the kitchen, where the busy figures seemed to begin to blur.

The delicious chicken soup was brought back to the table, and the mother still didn't seem to give up: "Good daughter, you are going out soon. Drink the soup before you go out, otherwise it will get cold."

"Drink it when you come back. We can't let it go ." Mr. Chu, just wait, he can decide our life or death with just one sentence." But in order to appease the other party, she still smiled, "I promise I will definitely drink when I come back. After all, my favorite thing since I was little is my mother's cooking. Chicken soup."

The mother smiled with satisfaction, opened the door, and went downstairs to drive.

The cold parking lot was deserted. The remaining car windows were broken, some engines were damaged, and some doors were deformed. Only Su Mu's car was as clean as new. She stepped on the accelerator and drove out of the underground in a majestic manner. PARKING LOT.

"Did this happen? Why is the whole city silent?" In the car, Su Yi finally found the opportunity to ask her mother, "Why do you feel that the city has changed so much? Why are there no pedestrians on the street, no open shops, only a It's a ruin."

"Something did happen about three months ago, but it didn't have any impact on our daily lives. Don't be too afraid. No one will hurt you as long as your mother is here." Mother Su said rarely. On her tender side, she rarely spoke in such a gentle and sensual tone, "After all, you are my mother's good daughter. You can only stay with your mother. No one can covet you."

A black Mercedes-Benz shuttled through the spacious and lonely house. On the road, the asphalt pavement emits bursts of distorted air due to transpiration.

In the darkness, countless pairs of eyes were staring at the car, as if staring at the roast duck that had just been baked. Although Su's mother had just finished speaking, her gloomy eyes glanced outside the car window, and the shadows that were dormant in the darkness and ready to move shrank. Went back.

Su Yi in the car didn't feel anything special. She just felt that her mother was declaring her sovereignty. She was more extreme and scary than before.

"Remember, try not to go out after dark, and don't trust anyone except mom." Su's mother carefully warned, "After all, you are mom's biological daughter, and everyone in the world wants to harm you except me."

Su Yi said silently Thought: Maybe Chu Shen won't harm me.

But, will the Chu Shen of this world be the Chu Shen he knows?

The eldest son of the Chu family used to be gloomy and violent, with an eccentric temperament due to his physical disability. Instead, Chu Shen, who gradually regained his health and gained strength in the game, gradually awakened the power of the ancient god's genes, and his personality became much more cheerful and sunny, and he was willing to believe. Others are also willing to believe in love.

The car drove for a long time. During this period, Su's mother kept looking at Su Yi in the passenger seat from time to time. Her eyes were full of fiery passion and complex and deep emotions. Su Yi felt very uncomfortable. She turned her head awkwardly and suddenly looked at her. I saw a familiar figure passing by at the intersection.

The man looked familiar...like he was well-organized.

But he should still be hospitalized, and how could he come to his own world? Maybe she saw it wrong, she shook her head.

"What's wrong, what did you see?" Su's mother suddenly looked serious and asked her nervously, "No matter what you saw, you must tell your mother as soon as possible, otherwise you will be abducted by bad guys, and they will only I am the only good person to harm you, and I will always stand by your side."

Su Yi was noncommittal and seemed to have no doubt about it.

The huge European-style wrought iron hollow gate opens symmetrically, and the flower-filled garden is still bustling with activity. There is no security guard, but the entire villa is still majestic and solemn, and the fully electronic automation equipment can still be used.

Su's mother parked the car directly at the door of the villa. Two security guards wearing sunglasses, holding guns in their hands and wearing camouflage uniforms, stared at them coldly.

Su Yi started to get nervous. She just found a reason to escape from the house. Now she really came to Chu's house. What else could she do if Chu Shen was not there or he didn't want to see her at all and her mother came to question her again. .

"Who are you!" The two security guards pointed at them fiercely, catching people off guard.

Mother Su's expression was obviously ugly, and she said in a cold voice: "I'm here to see your eldest young master. What are your attitudes? Go in and tell your eldest young master that my Su Yi is here to see him."

The security guard showed a confused expression, probably not Know what Su Yi is.

After all, the eldest young master is famous for his purity and self-discipline, and in this world, how can there be women casually walking around on the streets. Two security guards turned their backs to them and whispered.

"It's still unclear whether these two people are infected, but they showed up at the gate of Chu's house openly."

A security guard looked at the other person and said: What should I do? It's all over.

The other one, who was more experienced, murmured in a low voice: "How about I go up and ask the young master?"

"What's the use of asking, the young master has been unconscious for so long, how can he come out to take charge of the overall situation?"

"No, I'll go up and ask. "Okay. Just watch them here and take action immediately if something goes wrong."

Su Yi'erli was so good that she heard the whole conversation between the security guards and was filled with doubts.

What does an infected person mean? What happened to this world? Can Chu Shen remember himself? Once things are revealed and I am left helpless, how can I escape from my mother?

In an instant, many possibilities came to her mind, and none of them were good. As it took longer and longer for the security guard to go up, Su's mother's expression became worse and worse while she was waiting, and her eyes looking at Su Yi became more and more suspicious.

She was about to drag Su Yi out of the villa when suddenly the security guard upstairs stopped them: "Stay here, the young master is in the garden. Please come over and talk."

Su Yi's heart skipped a beat, if Chu Shen still Remember why you don't see yourself alone. If he doesn't remember him, why would he want to see him?