2

Note: The Enchanted world is fictional and is not based off of India's geography ❤️

*** Vishnu ***

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," Randheera said and I opened the door to see Randheera admiring himself in the mirror.

Self obsessed idiot!

"Ahh, the King's pet snake," he acknowledged upon noticing me.

"Shut up Kheera," I said annoyed as I passed him some papers. "List of those who are against the throne," I stated, "They are meeting in the local temple this afternoon."

"How did you find out?" he asked plesantly surprised and slightly offended at my brilliance.

"You have no idea how much time you could save by not being self obsessed," I replied and Kheera rolled his eyes.

"I'll ask the soldiers to get their weapons ready," he stated, "Let's capture them within the temple."

"It's a temple," I reminded, "No weapons allowed!"

"Mahadev carries a thrishul," he countered, "Am I not allowed to follow the divine path?"

"This is Lord Krishna's temple," I replied.

"Even he carries a...."

"Radha Krishna temple," I interrupted, "So if you want to follow the divine path, find a flute, find a smile, and find love."

Randheera, due to lack of counter argument, sighed in frustration.

"I don't have to listen to you," he said and was about to walk away but I pressed my hand against his shoulders to stop him.

"Do I have to remind you of my power?" I asked looking at the bracelet on my hand, signilling him the consequences of not obeying me. He angrily glared at me but eventually stepped back.

 He angrily glared at me but eventually stepped back

Of course he would!

This bracelet indicates the King's protection. No man in the Five Kingdoms, or in the Kingdoms that have a diplomatic relationship with the Five Kingdoms would be able to lay a hand on me as long as this is with me, even if I am wrong.

Only the King would have the authority to punish me, and as a general, Kheera is now forced to listen to me.

Although temporary, this is a power that I absolutely enjoy.

"No. Weapons. Inside. The. Temple," I commanded once again.

"Alright," Kheera nodded reluctantly, "No weapons."

(Spoiler - This bracelet is now being passed on to Sruthi as a wedding gift from Adi. Of course it's for her protection, but it is also a part of his mischief to tease his brother)