Forword

Hello, and welcome to The Accords.

My name is Bubble, I am the author. Here is everything you need to know about this fanfic.

1. This is a choose your own path story. Some choices will lead you to your demise, while others might just lead you down a different path.

2. Chapters with choices will have links at the bottom that will take you to your choice, choose wisely. If you cannot use the link, please use the index.

3. After choosing you will want to go to the chapter index located at the top of the screen and pick the next chapter that doesn't have a Letter Marker (A, B, C). If there is a link at the bottom, please use the link to get to your chapter as it might be different.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

These are the warnings for this story. I do not do age ratings so please read to see if you can handle this story. Keep your mental health well, please.

~Graphic Torture scenes.

~Prey themes.

~Light Sexual content and innuendo. (No real sex scenes, I'm giving you the plot, not porn.)

~ Past Non-con/Incest. (Laito and Cordelia)

~Starveation.

~Degrading.

~Blood and Gore.

~Blood Drinking

~Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Faeries, Warlocks.

~Angels and talk of religion.

~Dollification

~Battle scenes.

~Gross discriptions. (Like, only vomiting)

~Overworking.

~Mentions of suicide/Suicide.

~Tabacco depictions

~Drug use/Drugging

~Alcohol use

~Underage Drinking/use of substances

Warnings have concluded. Thank you for your patience. :)

Thank you for reading, get ready to start the adventure. :)