Chapter 30

KIDNAP?

Y/N’s POV

Y/N’s POV

"Wait where are you going?" Taehyung ask when I rush to the door. I look at him and pant.

"J-jungkook....h-he" I can't even speak.

"What happened to jungkook?" Jimin and taehyung stood up and rush towards me.

I took a deep breath. "H-he is in hospital!" Their eyes widened in shock.

"Why are you standing? Hurry up" Taehyung said. we three quickly run towards car and drive to the save me hospital.

At hospital

We run in the hospital hallway as other members run behind us. I stop infront of his ward room and see that guy who call us, waiting for someone probably us.

"A-are you the p-person who call me?" I ask panting. The guy look at me and nodded.

I bowed to him. "Thank you for bringing my husband in the hospital" I thank him as he said that it's ok before walking away.

I sigh and stare at his ward room door. God please keep him safe.

I prayed for him. Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry Y/n. He will be safe."

I smiled back at him before settling ourselves on the waiting chair.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor how is he?" We ask the doctor as soon as he step out. The doctor stop and look at us.

"He is alright. It is good that he was sent to hospital quickly. Or so much blood had been lose which can also sent him to coma."

We sigh in relief. "Can we meet him?" I ask and the doctor nodded before going away.

I look back at them. "Won't you guys come?"

"No. We will come but you deserve to meet him first, so go now. FIGHTING!!" Jimin push me slightly as I weakly smile at his words

I open the door and saw him laying on the bed with his beautiful eyes close. I close the door behind me and went towards him.

I sit on the chair beside him and stare at him. I hold his hands gently.

Seeing him in this state is only making me weak.

I stare at his beautiful angelic face which is pale but still beautiful. There was a bandage plaster around his head.

I caress his hairs slightly making him react on my action. Jungkook slowly open his eyes but again close it because of the brightness.

Jungkook then again open his eyes and look around the room. His eyes fall on me. He stare at me blankly making me more nervous.

"Jungkook h-how are y-you? Did your head s-still hurt?" I ask, nothing came in response.