Intro + Rules

If you've been following me for the past 8 years or more, then you probably know that I was obsessed with Disney's Zootopia in 2016. I wrote a few WildeHopps fanfics back then, and I'm sure they are poorly written—hence why I deleted most of them (minus "Stuck on You" only because it got over 161k reads, which is insane for how bad it is!!)

However, news of the Zootopia sequel coming out November 2025 re-fueled my long lost obsession with Judy and Nick. I forgot how amazing and wholesome their dynamic was in the movie, and I still ship them like crazy.

If you're a fan of this ship, feel free to make requests! I will tag you in your chapter!✨

Rules:
•Absolutely nothing sexually explicit. Please keep it PG13 and below. I hope I don't need to explain why😅

•No abortion story requests😭💀

•No fighting in the comments. If I see people doing this, I will delete the entire comment thread. If you need to argue, please DM each other.

•Please don't request anything romanticizing/normalizing behavior that isn't appropriate in a friendship or romantic relationship.

•Violence, alcohol + drug use, and language is allowed.  These characters are adults and cops, after all. I will give a warning at the beginning of these chapters.

•Requests portraying Nick and Judy platonically is also allowed!

•Please feel free to point out any typos or things I could've done better! I love getting constructive criticism on my stories!