🫥CHARACTER-SKETCH🫥

ARSHI FF - Rabba Ve❤️

DESCRIPTION - Khushi Gupta, forcedly married an ugly violent man as a substitute on behalf of step sister, Payal. Her father and her step mom threatened her if she didn't marry the violently ugly man they will cut off madhumati's medical bills. How her life turned out to be!!????

##

CHARACTER-SKETCH

|| GUPTA FAMILY ||

Archana Gupta -

Khushi's Late mother. Passed away due to her health issue when Khushi was 4 years old.

Madhumati Gupta -

Archana's mother. And khushi's Nani. Loved her Khushi a lot. After archana passed away she fell ill. Right now in khushi's father's grasp. She's helpless as don't know how to help her titaliya.

Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta -

Shashi is Khushi and payal's Father. And Garima is khushi's step mother. Both love Gupta property left by archana. As Shashi married in Gupta family he has taken archana's surname after he married archana. Archana doesn't have much money but she had few properties and some jewelries that are now in Payal and garima's hands. These trio are greedy. They sent Khushi as a substitute wife to the groom who's known as ugly and violent man as his 3rd wife.

Payal Gupta -

An arrogant and jealous type girl. She loves to snatch everything from Khushi. Precious daughter of Shashi and Garima.

Khushi Gupta -

She's witty and smart girl. She's forced to marry as a substitute wife of ugly violent man who's marrying for the 3rd time. Who has also killed his 2 ex wifes. She is married on behalf of Payal just because Garima and Shashi don't want their precious daughter to hurt that violent man. She hasn't seen the groom as they have court marriage and he hasn't come but send his assistant with his signature on the marriage certificate. She tried to run away but got threatened on the name of her Nani.

##

|| RAIZADA FAMILY ||

Ratna Singh RAIZADA -

Arnav's late mother. She passed away in car accident when arnav was 10 years old. Loved her family a lot. She wanted to live forever with her family until that accident.

Rajeev Singh Raizada -

Ratna's husband and arnav's dad. He loved his wife and son a lot. They were happy together until that accident. He got busy with Raizada business and forgot his son. One day he brings step mother for arnav when it's only been 6 months that ratna passed away breaking arnav's heart. He doesn't want to but he had to marry her.

Devyani Singh Raizada -

Rajeev's mother and arnav's dadi. Loved her family a lot specially her daughter-in-law ratna and arnav. It was really heartbreaking for her when ratna passed away. She was against rajeev's marrying again but when Rajeev talk with her she had to give in. But she never accepted rajeev's second wife.

Manorma Singh Raizada and Shyam Singh Raizada -

These mother and son are greedy people and rajeev's second wife and his son with her. Arnav doesn't like them.

Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR) -

Chairman of AR GROUP. He's arrogant, decisive and possessive. He has to be wary of his step mother and step brother. 2 years back he got in an accident and got disfigured.
He married the girl that his stepmom chooses for him for fun. To make them pay, the very person who married him and due to whom he married the girl. He has played a bloody game with his 2 ex wife just because they were chosen by his ' good stepmom '. But he doesn't know the bride this time has been changed at the last point.

##

|| SIDE CHARACTER||

Dr. NK akka Nand Kishore Mehra -

Madhumati's attended doctor. He's also a nice person who always try to help Khushi.

Akash Verma -

Khushi's ex boyfriend. He betrayed her with her step sister Payal. As greedy as Gupta family.

##

Ignore Errors..
Love Nannu❤️

GenuteVaisviliene
iagarwal416
Ishumanan
mayamadhuvanthi
MorningFrost060
_kd_Arshi
Arshichamkili9
ArShi-pinartekin
ArShi-RishBala
Arshi-RishbalaTeam
arshi-suchi
JoeArshi

Angel23_Writes
PareshayUfq
Rose_crazysoul
suhithadeepati
JaneMahabeer
ShurfahQureshi3
Sunshine_mini