☆ chapter : 7

°   °   °

Jungkook found himself inside the peaceful Islamic center, graciously invited in by the kind man. The man, who appeared wise and dignified with his long beard and cap, sat comfortably on the middle cushion, dressed in pristine white.

Curiosity and concern filled the air as the man gently inquired, "What's troubling you, my child?"

Jungkook, his face etched with pain, mustered a faint, barely audible whisper, "It's a problem that seems unsolvable."

With a reassuring presence, the man leaned in, his voice soothing,
"No matter how hard I've tried, I've exhausted all possible solutions, but to no avail," Jungkook expressed his sadness.

The man's eyes sparkled with wisdom as he responded calmly, pointing his finger upwards, "Remember, my child, He holds the solution to every problem."

Jungkook listened intently to the aged man's words, his curiosity piqued. "Wh-who?" he asked, his voice filled with anticipation.

With a calm demeanour, the elderly man replied, "All praise is due to Allah, Lord of the worlds."

Encouraged by the response, Jungkook leaned in closer, eager to learn more. "Ask from Him, my child, and have patience," the man continued his words resonating deeply within Jungkook.

Lost in his thoughts, Jungkook contemplated the profound wisdom he had just encountered. The weight of his troubles seemed to lessen as he considered the guidance he had received.

However, his contemplation was interrupted by a young boy who entered the room.

"Molana Ahsan, your student is here," the boy announced, catching Jungkook's attention.

Molana Ahsan acknowledged the boy and turned his gaze towards Jungkook, studying him carefully. "What's your name, my child?" he inquired, his voice gentle yet full of wisdom.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before responding, "Mohammad Hassan," his voice carrying a mix of vulnerability and hope.

Molana Ahsan nodded, a knowing smile forming on his lips. He rose from his seat, a sense of purpose in his movements.

"Come to me if you ever want to ask anything," he offered, patting Jungkook's shoulder reassuringly before taking his leave.

Left alone with his thoughts, Jungkook felt a renewed sense of determination. The encounter with Molana Ahsan had ignited a spark within him, and he knew that he would seek guidance when needed.

                       ° ° ° ° °

Israa emerged from her room, still sleepy and yawning. Her mother, busy setting the table for breakfast, glanced at Israa and warmly said, "You're awake! Come and have your breakfast, dear."

Israa smiled and approached her father, who was seated at the head of the table, engrossed in his newspaper. "Assalamualaikum, Appa," Israa greeted him.

"Walaikumassalam, my doll," Mr Yaqub replied, setting aside his newspaper to give his full attention to Israa.

Just then, Miss Maryam served breakfast to everyone, and they all began to enjoy their meal.

"Israa!! Where are you? Your bestie is here!" someone called out loudly.

"Hey, why are you shouting so early in the morning!" Israa shouted back, turning to see her best friend Maha approaching. Maha took a seat next to Israa at the table.

"Assalamualaikum, uncle, Aunty," Maha greeted Israa's parents with her enthusiastic voice.

Israa's parents chuckled at Maha's lively behaviour and replied, "Walaikum Assalam, dear Maha."